Chapter 21 - Saber Fights Back

HI I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER COMMENT AND VOTE :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Saber could do it sit in her bed in pain. For the past 2 weeks they have done nothing but abuse her for every little slip up she did. She remembered what happened when she spilled a bit of water on the floor, Ebima came up to her and slapped her.

Saber couldn't take it anymore, she had to leave this hell hole, she had to get away from these people and remember where she belonged. 

Ever since she kept pouring her hot chocolate down the sink little things have been coming back to her. Like just yesterday she remembered being at a birthday party then the next thing she knew someone pushed her ripping her dress. 

Saber wanted to remember so bad but she also remembered that a boy called Joe cooked her some soup telling her to remember. Did this boy know who she was? Did he know where she came from? All these questions she didn't know the answer to.

Saber got up from her bed still in unbearable pain, her ribs hurt and so dose her wrist, she knew that it was broken by the fall down the stairs, but no one would not bandage it up telling her "you deserve everything you get".So she had to make do with old dirty rags that would not help at all. 

However this day Saber was going to stand up for herself, she was going to fight back with all her will power. Saber was brought out of her deep thoughts by her name being called, "Saber".

She rushed to her bedroom door trying to ignore the pain and went to the top of the stairs. There she saw Asmodeus, Yvette and Ebima waiting by the door and Penny sitting on the sofa watching TV.

She gave them confused looks and then Yvette her "mother" spoke, "were going to the market to do some shopping, Penny will be in charge till we get back" Saber nodded as Asmodeus added on "be good and do as your told that's a good girl".

Saber forced a smiled nodding her head. Her so called "family" has left her with the person who hurts her the most but she did not speak. The others said there goodbye's leaving the hose, leaving Saber alone with Penny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 HOUR LATER

"Saber do the dished, then put my clean cloths in my room" Penny demanded from the living room. Its been an hour since the family left and Penny has been doing nothing excepted ordering Saber around like a slave

Saber washed the dished with her good hand and went to Penny's room. Saber was putting Penny's cloths away whitch was idfficult to do with 1 hand, until she herd a gasp. Frightened she turned around and saw Penny held up a top that still had a stain on it, "you slime ball this is my favourite shirt and now its rewound, you've been sloppy doing your chores". 

Saber backed away from her saying with fright clear in her voice, "I tried getting it out but there was no getting the stain out so I-" However Saber didn't get to finished her sentence when Penny tackled her to the ground.

WARNING ABUSE HERE

Penny sat on Saber and started punching her face, "you've been bad you piece of trash you mush be punished" she said throw gritted teeth as she repeatedly punch Saber's face. Saber covered her face trying to black Penny's attacks.

Saber saw Penny get up and thought the terrible abuse she calls torture had stopped. 

However she was screaming out in unbearable pain when she felt Penny's foot contact her already broken/heavily damage ribs. 

"Your pathetic I hope Lazarus, Dawn, Eloy and Sliver will fall soon so you have nothing left nothing to go to" she laughed while repeatedly kicked Saber.

Something within Saber snapped. With those people's names she remembered how to transform into her werecat form. She remembered she hated those people looking sad and helpless.

These strong emotion forced Saber's Saber Teeth to come out and her sharp claws. Ignoring her broken wrist, Saber grabbed Penny's foot and dragged it back so she fell over onto her back. Saber scratched and bit Penny but stopped when felt an urge to kill her. To kill the once who have coursed her so much suffering over these past weeks as much as they deserved it she would be the bigger person.

Penny was knocked out cold. Saber ran to the only room she could think of, where no one would find her.

The forbidden room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI HOPED YOU LIKED IT, ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF MY STORY COULD BE IMPROVED. DON'T FORGET 10 VOTES AND ILL DO A SABER TOOTH 2. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING :)