Chapter 22 - Thank You Joe

HI JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THERE'S NO ABUSE IF THERE IS ABUSE I WILL WARN YOU WITH A (WARNING ABUSE HERE) OK :) THANKS  WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber ran as quickly as she could to the forbidden room. She remembered being slapped by Yvette telling her "do not to go in there", but at this moment in time Saber didn't give a damn she just rushed to the door.

Saber stopped as soon as she was in front of something she might not like, but she had to know what in here and most of all she had to hid from Penny. Saber knew that Penny would tell, Yvette. Ebima and Asmodeus about the scratches and the bits on her shoulders and face, and they would kill her for that.

The only thing Saber did remember was that these people hurt her now and in the past. That she didn't belong here but with a kind and loving family. But who was this family Saber did not know but she was sure as hell was going to find the answer to it.

Saber opened the door and to her shock saw a little boy who was bruised like she was and hungry you could see his ribs. Saber closed the door behind her and stared at the boy. 

She was horrified on what the boy looked like. He had short blond hair that was poorly cut at the ends, he had green eyes with a dirty face bruising clear on his eye, he wore a dark brown worn out jumper with black trousers that were ripped in places. The only things that were on his feet were "white" socks, but they were more black with all the dirt, crime and Saber saw blood on his feet.

The poor boy, who would treat a child like this he didn't look much older that 4 years old. Saber walked slowly to the boy looking around his "room". Its want a room but a jail were you keep a person who committed a crime locked up in here. Saber stood at the boys side saying one word, "hello?". 

The boys head looked up at her and said one word to her, "remember". Saber looked at the boy asking, "remember what, I've being trying to but nothing coming back to me. I have even stopped drinking hot chocolate in the morning". 

The boy had a frown on his face and started yelling at her, "YOU MUST REMEMBER! MONSTER WILL GET YOU!! REMEMBER NAME, ME CALLED JOE!!!".

Saber covered her tiger ears on her head and yelled back, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ONLY FLASHES THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME JOE!!".

Saber collapsed crying her eyes out on the cold stone floor wanting to remember her past but could not. Joe walk up to Saber and put his hand on her head using his powers to make Saber remember were she belonged and who her family was. 

Saber held her head as memory after memory entered her brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEMORIES

 Dawn looked at her husband who was looking down at the cub and asked, "what about Saber?"

 Lazarus looked at his wife and smiled at her nodding his head, "yes will call her Saber".

"Mommy, Daddy anyone please make Saber stop crying" cried Silver.

"Oh sis she just want milk that all" chuckled Eloy 

"Saber are you alright? that doesn't sound too good" hinted Alex

"Papa..."

She was sat down next to Lazarus, with her head on his lap while he petted her head,

"Happy Birthday Alex I hope your having a nice time". 

"OK Mama" and hugged Dawn who hugged her back.

"Hey Saber don't jump on my bed, plus you have to get some sleep and you wont do that when your giddy"

Lazarus put a blanket over Saber's sleeping form and whispered, "goodnight my Saber...Goodnight my son" 

Saber looked at both of them and shook her head no, "no you are my Mama and Papa and Sliver and Eloy are my brother and sister. I will never forgive them for doing this to me when i was a baby. Your my real family Mama"

Sliver looked up with watery eyes and asked, "are you going with them Saber? Are you going to leave us for you real family?".

Saber looked down and Sliver and smiled, "your my family and no one is going to change that I promise". 

END OF MEMORIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber remembered everything, who her real family was, who Joe was and that Molly was his mother, she remembered where she belonged, she remembered what those monsters did all those years ago.

Saber opened her eyes to see Joe's smiling face, "do you remember now?" asked Joe while smiling giving her his best happy eyes.

Saber nodded while replying, "yes I do remember I remember everything. We have to get away from here Joe so we can be with out true family".

Joe nodded his head walking to the door. Saber put her hand on his shoulder saying, "and Joe...Thank you". Saber hugged him "thank you Joe".

Joe hugged her back and said, "welcome Saber Tooth".