Chapter 6 - The Ball To Find Eloy's Mate

5 YEARS LATER

Saber was now 15 years old, she had shoulder length brown chocolate hair. Her tiger form hadn't changed much just some white on the top of her eyes apart from that everything was the same. She has green eyes and has her saber teeth at the sides of her mouth but she could control when she wanted them out. On top of her head was her cat ears and she also had her light brown white stripped tail out as well. She wears black leggings with lighting all over them with a nice light pink jumper keeping her warm. On her feet she wears toe shocks, she didn't wear shoes if she didn't want to but she did for party's and stuff like that.

She had lovely tanned skin and lovely sharp claws. She was her family's pet now and don't get her wrong, it isn't as bad a it seems. She likes being a pet to them but they also treat her like family as well. Right now shes in her adult saber tooth tiger form purring away. She was sat down next to Lazarus, with her head on his lap while he petted her head, as he and Eloy were in some kind of meeting.

"So its settled, the ball will be next week" An Elder gentlemen announced and they all made there way out of Lazarus's Mansion. All Saber knew is that Eloy is trying to find his soul mate so Lazarus and Dawn can step down of the thrown and pass it to him. He would be King and his soul mate would be his Queen. So she figured the ball had something to do with Eloy to help him finding his Mate.

Lazarus signed looking at his son, "are you sure you feel ready my son?" he asked still petting Sabers head. Eloy nodded and looked at his fathers eyes giving him a serious face, "yes father I know I'm ready", Lazarus nodded knowing his son was ready and serious about the thrown. He stopped petting Sabers head causing her to look up at him, "Saber what do you say about you, Dawn and Silver going shopping to get a nice dress for the ball".

Saber gave him the "do I have to" look while he was giving off the "your going" look. Saber looked down shaking her head walking out the room not wanting to go.

Its not like Saber didn't like shopping. She loved shopping with her Mama and sister, but it was the dress part she hated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK (THIS HAPPENED A YEAR A GO)

It was Alex's Birthday and Saber decided to wear a light blue dress for it and some cute matching shoes.

When Saber opened the door her saw Alex with his girlfriend Mandy who was a human and who holding on to his arm. Mandy was a bit strange, she always thought every girl was going to kiss him or take him up to there room. She was very well....shall we say clingy to him, oh who was anyone kidding she was a leach.

When Mandy went to get herself a drink Saber went up to Alex, "Happy Birthday Alex I hope your having a nice time" Saber smiled giving Alex his present. Alex opened his present and smiled, "I love it Saber thank you" and gave her a hug.

However when Mandy returned of coarse she saw it differently, "YOU BOYFRIEND SNATCHER, YOU TART YOU CANT HAVE HIM!!!"she shouted and tore Saber way from him pushing her over. When Saber was falling her dress got caught on a hook ripping it when she fell down. A lot of people laughed at her even Mandy, but Alex wasn't having any of it "STOP IT!! OH MANDY WE ARE SO DONE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!". But they all sopped laughing when they heard crying. It was Saber.

She ran out the door changing into her saber form and ran off into the woods crying. When she got home and explained she made it clear she was never wearing a dress again.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber signed at the memory and looked in the mirror looking at her reflection. She wasent going to the ball, she was not going to wear a dress fearing it was going to happen again.

Dawn came in to Saber's room after her husband told her that Saber looked sad and shook her head and he wanted all his family to be at the ball. When she went in she saw Saber looking in the mirror, "I know a dress that would look perfect on you" she whispered into her saber ears.

Saber looked at her with hated eyes and said, "no i'm not going in a dress, i made it clear after Alex's birthday, and if this means not going then I'm not. I'm not having Da Jar Vu". Dawn put her hands on both of Sabers cheeks and made her look up into her blood red eyes, "baby do you think we would let that happen to you? We all want to go as a family, and its a big day. Please my darling Saber come shopping with us, what happened that nigh wont happen at the ball or ever again I promise OK?"

Saber looked at her eyes and they were telling her that she meant every word, but she was still scared, "OK Mama" and hugged Dawn who hugged her back. Dawn was doing a little vow to herself, she was going to keep Saber safe she was her doughtier and pet at the same time. She knew all the family would keep her safe.

"Mama what is this ball for?", Sabers question brought Dawn back to reality, she smiled at her and answered, "This ball will bring people around the world together and there might be a lucky person and be Eloy's mate". Saber looked at her and asked, "so its like the ball to find Eloy's mate".

Dawn laughed nodding saying "yes dear something like that", she held Saber out and walked down the stairs where Sliver was waiting with the nanny Molly, ready for the shopping trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI I HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING IT SO FAR, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE :) ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN :D THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK :)