Chapter 9 - Lets Go To The Festivle

HI SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, IT WONT TAKE THIS LONG AGAIN I PROMISE. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE. :) THANKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT NIGHT WHEN THE PARTY IS OVER

When everyone settled back down, Dawn took Sliver to have a bath and get her into bed, Lazarus was talking to his son trying to comfort him, as he was disappointed that he didn't find his mate and Queen. However Saber had a plan of her own to cheer Eloy up.

When Saber heard Eloy go into his room, she crept up the stairs so she couldn't be herd by his vampire hearing. When she got to his room, she opened the door slightly and smiled as she saw him laid on his bed.

Saber flew open the door and jumped on Eloy's bed making him shoot his eyes open. Saber laughed as Eloy fell off the bed because he got up too quickly and lost his balance. Eloy saw Saber wave at him giving him her best Innocent look, "Saber what are you doing? Why did you do that?" he spoke with a hint of anger in his voice.

Saber gave him her big kitten eye and replied, "I was only trying to cheer you up, since your so down on not finding your mate". Eloy looked away from her knowing he couldn't resist that look and Saber knew it. He took a deep breath and told her "don't give me that look pet, also Saber...Thanks".

Saber smiled knowing she won the battle and Eloy was a little more happy. "Oh Eloy why don't we all go to the festivle this weekend, you never know she could be there and you need some fun". Eloy chuckled at her and stroked her head making her purr, "you know you have to ask father first Saber".

However before she could replied a powerful voice answered for her, "I think its a good idea my children". They both turned to the door and saw Lazarus standing there with Dawn smiling also, Saber giggled and laid on Eloy's bed existed about going to the festival this weekend.

The festival is were supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves, dragons etc come together and celebrate having fun together being at peace. Saber has always loved the festival ever since shewas a child. She just loved being in human or Saber Tooth form and walk around with her family.

Saber changed into her werecat form and started jumping on the bed she was that giddy. However she felt her body become heavy with pressure on her back, "hey Saber don't jump on my bed, plus you have to get some sleep and you wont do that when your giddy" told Eloy and he held down a giddy Saber.

Down giggled at them both walking into the room to pet Saber. Saber purred when Dawn started petting her and laid down on the end of Eloy's bed next to her calming down at the same time. Dawn looked down at her and said, "OK Saber you have to go to bed, so who are sleeping with tonight".

However Dawn never got her answer because the little snores from Saber's werecat from answered her question. Lazarus chuckled and spoke, "well my beloved I think that answers your question", Eloy just shook his head smiling as he got back into bed with a sleeping Saber at the end of the bed.

Lazarus but a blanket over Saber's sleeping form and whispered, "goodnight my Saber...Goodnight my son" waling out the door with Dawn holding onto his arm as they made there way to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN DAWNS AND LAZARUS ROOM

Dawn head was laid on Lazarus's chest as she made doodles on his bare skin, "my love what do you think would happen if Saber found her real parents?" Lazarus opened his eyes looking down at his mate. "I don't think she would be happy to see them, they left her on are land for dead. I find it disgusting that someone would do that to a child".

Dawn looked into his eyes and asked, "but what is she wants to go with them, and shes happy she found her real mother and father?" Lazarus kissed her lips and replied, "she wont, remember when we told her what happened, she made it quite clear she would never forgive them and we are her mother and father".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK (WHEN SABER WAS 7 YEARS OLD)

Saber was sat on the naughty set and she just lashed out on another child. Lazarus and Dawn came up to Saber, Lazarus looked angry and Dawn look upset, "Saber please tell us why you lashed out like that?" he asked while crossing his arms.

Saber looked at him and explained, "Because that thug said I was not your child and kept making fun of me because I'm a werecat and I just snapped". Dawn knelt down so she was a Sabers level and told her the truth, "Saber, we are not your blood parent...We all found you when riding throw our land and Eloy heard your crying. You were left for dead and when I picked you up I fell in love with you. Saber...Lazarus first decided to eat you, but when you stated playing and fell asleep in his arms he couldn't do it so we took you into our care...Do you hate us for this Saber?"

Saber looked at them both and there eyes told her they were not lying. Saber started to cry and at that moment Dawn started to fear the worse, but she soon calmed when Saber jumped into her hugging her tightly.

Lazarus also knelt down and rubbed Sabers back, "Saber whats wrong? Are you mad that we are not your real parents?". Saber looked at both of them and shook her head no, "no you are my Mama and Papa and Sliver and Eloy are my brother and sister. I will never forgive them for doing this to me when i was a baby. Your my real family Mama".

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dawn hugged into Lazarus side, "yes I remember, we'll be a family and together forever, I'll protect Saber". Lazarus kissed Dawn on the lips once more and whispered, "yes my love, no one will harm or take our Saber away from us".