Chapter 16 - Looking For Saber

HI I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTION IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND ILL ANSWER THEM FOR YOU. COMMENT/VOTE PLEASE :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lazarus got everyone he knew to look for Saber werewolves, elves, vampires, werecats etc, when Eloy woke him up he was going to shout at him for daring to rise him at 9 in the morning, however when Eloy told him and Dawn the news he never felt so heart broken. He was lost his pet, his daughter and who ever did this he would make them pay.

However he was boiling with rage when Dawn handed him a letter from no other than Asmodeus and Yvette, Saber "real" parents but Saber would try to kill them if she saw them and found out they kidnapped her from them, but his beast told time they've done something to her.

Lazarus opened his letter and rowed almost letting his beast come forward. They all read the letter nearly loosing them self's in there rage.

Dear pathetic family,                                                                                                                                                                                   We have our Saber at long last, oh and don't worry about her being mad at us because we've been able to "fix" that problem so she wont remember any of you at all hahaha. Anyway I just wrote this to tell you that don't bother looking for us we would be long gone by now hehe, and Saber is in our care but don't worry well show her lover then will treat her like the pathetic slave she is but she will think were protecting her from some enemy of ours. Goodbye forever you worthless family.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       From Asmodeus, Yvette and the family.                      P.S. If you were wondering how we got in i'd look in the back shed if I were you. There maybe vampires wanting your little help. (evil laugh) bye forever scum. 

Lazarus ordered everyone "search the land hell even search other lands to look for clues or anything that could lead us to Saber or give us and idea of were she is " they all nodded and took off to do there job.

He and Eloy looked all over for Saber, on lands that they haven't checked yet and so far Saber has disappeared without a trace. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Dawn has never seen her husband look so terrible, she too was affected by this like her husband and children. Dawn was more angry and she ordered the vampire scum that rots to give them information he just spat in her face.

She told the guard "I don't care what you do to this scum make him talk" when they smiled evilly nodding at her, she headed up stares but no without hearing the scream of pain coming from the torture room.

Dawn didn't care anymore she just wanted Saber home, she was also mad at herself because she vowed to keep her safe but she ended up braking that vow. 

 True to there word those monsters nearly kill  4 vampire guards with holy water but they were still hanging in there. Those freaks had stole some of the guards cloths to cover up their werecat scent with the vampire scent and went into Eloy's room and took Saber away from them.