Chapter 19 - A Families True Plan

HI HOPE YOU LIKING IT SO FAR. I MUST WARN YOU ALL THAT THERE IS SOME ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT TWO SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE ABUSE DON'T READ THAT BIT I WILL PUT UP A WARNING THROW THE CHAPTERS WHEN THE ABUSE WILL START AND FINISH. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE THANKS YOU ALL FOR READING :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber felt like she new that family, and that man called her "my child", why did they call her that if they didn't know her. What was really going on here?.

Saber tried to listen to the conversation from her room but she heard nothing apart from a door slam and laughing evilly. Saber swallowed the lump in her throat creeping to the stop of the stairs hoping no one herd her.

She head what they was saying and was heart broken by what she heard, "well that was so funny the looks on the faces were priceless, whats you plan father, what your plan for this piece of trash we have in our home" Penny giggled while holding her brothers arms. 

The main monster of the group replied, "well we only had Saber to save your life my dear Penny, but like I said it would be fun having a punching bag around". Ebima looked at his mother asking, "Mother will Saber remember anything?", Yvette shook her head, "no my son as long as she keeps drinking her hot chocolate in the mornings she wont remember anything all she know is were her family and were "acting" this way to protect her. Year right haha".

Saber was more than heart broken, they took her memory and her happy life, she couldn't remember who was in her life that made her happy but she wanted to be in there arms again away from these monster. 

However when Saber went to go back to her room she heard her name, "Saber?". It was Penny her supposed to be big sister. Saber turned round giver her a confused look, Penny smiled evilly asking "are you ears dropping on us?"

WARNING ABUSE HERE 

Saber shook her head saying, "no sister I heard nothing" then once again tried walking to her room where she could be alone with her thoughts and away from these people.

They were not her family, they only had her to save Penny that's all she needed to understand.

However when she reached the top of the stairs she felt someone grab a handful of her hair. When she turned her head she saw it was Penny who was doing this to her, causing her pain then she head Penny whisper one word, "Liar".

The next thing Saber knew is that Penny started kicking her repeatedly in the rips and arms, poor Saber head one of her rips brake as she winced in pain wanting this to end. Penny grabbed her hair again and threw her down the stairs.

Saber felt everything going down the 30 stairs and no one helped her, when she landed on the bottom. Saber landed on her wrist and heard a big crack while screaming in pain. After Saber screamed her heart out she felt herself drifting into the darkness and she welcomed it with oped arms. 

ABUSE STOPS HERE 

Saber woke up in her bed and she hurt all over, rivers of tears came down her cheek one she remembered what Penny did and remembered that no one came to help or even save her. When she sat up a bit she saw a little bowl of soup and a note. 

Dear Miss

I brought up to bed so no nasty monsters would get you. You must remember.

                                                                                                   Joe

Saber didn't know who Joe was but when she kept thinking the name sounded familiar somehow. Saber smiled eating her soup that Joe made her and put her small TV on quietly so she didn't disturbed anyone. 

BRAKING NEWS

THE KING OF THE VAMPIRES LAZARUS AND HIS QUEEN DAWN HAVE FOUND SABER TOOTH. SHE'S IN FRANCE WITH A MAN CALLED ASMODEUS A WOMAN CALLED YVETTE AND THEIR 2 CHILDREN EBIMA AND PENNY. HOWEVER THE FAMILY HAVE JUST ARRIVED BACK FROM FRANCE WITH NO SABER, LAZARUS SAID "THEY TOOK HER MEMORY AWAY" AND ARE NOW DEVASTATED IN THERE MANSION. 

THE KING, QUEEN, PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS HAS ORDERED ANYONE RELATED WITH ASMODUS OR YVETTE TO BE SENTENCE TO DEATH. AT THIS RATE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE VAMPIRE KINGDOM WILL FALL VERY SOON, NOW-

Saber turned the TV off, she didn't want to hear anymore, those people were looking for her, she couldn't remember anything no matter how hard she tried and it broke her heart even more.