Chapter 32 - Going Home Where We Belong

HI ROCKIWOLF16 HERE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING MY BOOK. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES. WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T WORRY I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT THE ASMODEUS FAMILY, YOU'LL BE SEEING THEM SOON WHEN IT HEATS UP GOING THEW THE STORY :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAY TIME

Saber breathed in the sea air, she loved watching the boat making waves as it came in contact with the water. Saber sat in her wheel chair and watched the waved. Lazarus told her to sit in it because every time she moved or tried to walk it caused her great pain, so she was ordered to stay in one until her powers have settled and her body has recovered she would be in this chair.

Saber didn't mind though, everyone was being so over protective lately, she's even noticed that Hunter and Eloy are starting to get alone with each other now. She smiled when Hunter told them why he came back, it always brought a smile to her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

After receiving the news she was getting her powers and also the difficult of it she smiled. She even wanted to jump up and down when Lazarus announced, "OK will be going home tomorrow were Saber can be in a familiar bed and well looked after I don't care what the doctors say were going home". 

Saber smiled hugging her Papa then looked over his shoulder at Hunter, "thanks for coming back Hunter. It means a lot to me that your hear as well". Everyone then looked at Hunter who smiled winking at saber, "Well it was you who brought me back"

"What do you mean Saber brought you back" asked Silver who was still hugging her brothers side.

Hunter closed his eyes telling his story, "after I calmed down, I went to my mothers and fathers grave. I missed them so much it hurts sometimes, but i'll tell you the story later. Anyway Saber mind linked me telling me to come back because her Papa went on a rampage. But...I was still mad about what happened so I just said not my problem. Then she told me the reason and I cursed my big heart and went to get you Lazarus saving Eloy's butt in the process". 

Everyone nodded. Eloy tapped him on the shoulder smiling, "Thanks for saving my butt Hunter", Hunter nodded and also revealed, "and if your wondering about the hole "I should join Asmodeus thing", it happened 2 years ago. After the vampire rouge attack I hated all vampire despite my mothers words I still hated them and that why they asked me and after calming down, and cleared my head I said no. I'm glad I did". 

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber smiled at the memory and was happy that Hunter decided to come with them, and she might not have told anyone yet but she had a little crush on him as well. When he touches her now she feels sparks rushing threw her body, she thought it was because of her fever and her powers but now she thinks it much more then that.

Saber was brought out of her deep thoughts when a hand touched her shoulder and sparks rushed threw her body making her jump, "sorry Saber I didn't mean to startle you" Hunter apologized as he sat down on the bench next to her. She smiled at him blushing a bit but hoping he didn't notice.

"No its OK Hunter and thanks for coming with us, and what were your mothers words when you told us about joining Asmodeus? You don't have to tell me if it brings back bad memories I was just curious". Saber waved her hands in defence not wanting to sound rude or anything.