Chapter 23 - Going Home

HI THERE ROCKIWOLF16 HERE I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASE. ALSO I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR THIS BOOK :) 

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber grabbed Joe's hand with her good one, running out of the frbidden rooms door. Saber ran past Penny who was on her knees getting up.

When Penny saw Saber make a run for it with there slave Joe she contacted Yvette throw the mind link, "mother Saber and the slave Joe are making a run for it, I think Saber rememberes" it wasnt long till she hurd her mother link back, "we're on our way. Go after them and dont loose them till we get to you, will follow your scent". With that said Penny ran out going after Saber and Joe.

Saber ran as fast as she could trying to ignore the pain in her ribs and wrist. Joe looked at her while running asking, "were we going?", Saber smiled replying, "were going home" however her smile was short lived when she smiled those familiar scents. Meaning that Penny had told those monster and now they had a Penny, Ebima, Yvette and Asmodeus on there tail. 

Joe pulled Saber hand saying, "this way" and Saber followed him with there hands still joined together. 

Joe was leading the 2 of them near Grabd Canyon Du Verdon. The place was safe and dangerous at the same time, but the place would mask there scents well the the water and rocks. 

It was hard to run for Saber, her broken wrist hurt like hell and her ribs weren't helping, she felt like she was going to pass out any minute form the pain. The running made they both breath heavily and for Saber it was too much, she had to stop or she would pass our from the pain. 

"Joe we must stop I cant run anymore", Joe looked back at her worry clear on his face, Joe stopped and Saber collapsed on the floor crying out in pain. Joe keeled down next to her saying, "call help, mind power".

Saber looked at him confused, call help, mind power because of his age he couldn't say word properly. Then she tought his words again then it clicked, call help, mind power he ent call help throw the mind link. Gathering the energy Saber remembered how to mind link, and she did to the only people she lover and knew they lover her back her real vampire family.

"Papa...Mama...Brother...Sister...I...remember...I'mhurt...hurt badly...in...in France w...with Joe". It took seconds then she herd the lovely sound of her papa, "Saber where are you? What hurts my child?" Saber knew by his voice he was on edge but she needed help, so she forcefully mind linked back, "p...painin...inribs...abuse...broken...broken wrist...on...canyon...somewhere w..with Joe...so...so tried...w...want to sleep".

Saber then herd her Mama knowing her Papa was doing something probably in rage or booking the next boat to get here, "Saber stay wake please, stay with us were coming OK will be there soon". Saber then saw the shadows running toward her and Joe, "Mama...Mama monsters...monsters arrived...m...must run" Then Saber blocked her mind again slowly getting up with Joe trying to help her.  

However they were soon trapped by the edge gong all the way down to rocks,rubble and water that no one would survive and the monsters that dear call her doughtier Penny, Ebima, Yvette and Asmodeus. Asmodues came forward smiling evilly, "OK now why don't we all go back home, your our daughter Saber and you will stay weather you like it or not". 

Saber looked at him with tired but hatred eyes, "i'm not coming back with you, I have my memory back, I know were I belong and its not with you". They all smirked at her and walked towards her and Joe knowing that they had no were else to run. 

However Saber automatically stepped back coursing her foot to go of the edge. She lost balance and fell falling to the bottom, but she forgot to let go of Joe's hand so she ended up dragging him down with her.

She could see those monster at the edge looking down and then she saw the bottom coming closer and closer to them with every second the fell. Saber turned so she would be landing on her back and held Joe close to her so when the reached the bottom she could take full impact hopefully saving Joe's life.

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, Saber smiled closing her eyes remembering her family and friends one last time as tears fell from her eyes down her cheeks. She remember her family and friends, remembered her childhood, and remembered the feeling of being loved from everyone.

They kept falling for what seemed like eternity, until Saber landed on something sharp and wet. Pain coursed throw her body and she screamed in unbearable pain and she heard Joe scream, but didn't know if it was from pain and being seared. 

But that was the last thing she heard until going into painless darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHE SORRY BUTS ITS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PEOPLE BUT ILL BE UPDATING SOON. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASE. AND IF IMPROVEMENT IS NEEDED LIKE SPELLING FOR EXAMPLE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. WELL THANKS FOR READING AND ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR THIS BOOK :)