Chapter 35 - The Trail And Powers

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND IT WILL BE THE END :) SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS TO SOME PEOPLES POWERS WILL BE ANSWERED IF NOT PLEASE TELL ME :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING FOR MY BOOK :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TRIAL

The Royal Vampire Family all sat on their thrones as they waited for Asmodeus, Yvette, Ebima, Penny and Mandy to come out and stand trial. Saber was in her Saber Tooth Tiger form sitting in front of Lazarus with her head on his lap purring while he petted her head.

Saber also noticed the The Royal Werewolf and Werecat Family were also sat besides them. They too were waiting for the trail to start.

Alex, Eddie, Abby and Hunter were sat in the crowd in front of them watching the trail stage as the dungeon doors opened. Saber turned her head slightly to see Asmodeus and the rest of the monster being dragged out in silver chains, Mandy was walking to the stage willingly.

Lazarus and the others stood up slowly when they were all on the stage. Saber lifted her head and turned to the stage growling at them. Lazarus petted Sabers head again calming her down, he smiled down at her when she looked up then turned serous at the people in front of them.

Lazarus scowled at them like everyone else announcing, "Ladies and Gentlemen we are all gathered here to judge these people for high treason to the vampire kingdom and the werewolf kingdom".

Asmodeus was the first to be on trail, Lazarus gave him an evil look asking with venom in his voice, "Asmodeus you stand accused of high treason to the were-animals and the vampire kingdom, kidnapping an Innocent child and our Saber Tooth. do you plead not guilty or guilty".

Saber looked at him growling at him slightly, Dawn looked down at Saber worrying about her rage, she was praying that Saber could control her anger but it made what Asmodeus said made her growl all the more, "not guilty".

The Royal Werewolf's and Werecat's Family all stood up listening to everyone's out rage, "DO YOU DEAR LIE TO US YOU KING AND QUEEN!!!" Bellowed the Werewolf King who knows he was lying like everyone else did. Asmodeus just smiled evilly and laughed, "I'm not guilty King Scar, I never did those things".

Silver used her vampire speed placing her hand on his forehead and used her other power to let everyone see what all those monsters did to Saber, Joe and The Vampire Family. Everyone gasped at what they all saw and rared in outrage.

Saber wanted to kill him for what he did to her, so wanted them all dead, however she calmed herself when she felt herself being picked up and placed on someone's lap. Saber turned her head looking into her Papa's blood red eyes. Lazarus laid Saber down on his lap like a small pussycat and started petting her. Savage as been telling him to keep an eye on her since her powers is making her anger UN-controllable for her so she could lash out at any moment.

"Hush my pet hush he will get what he deserves...all of them will" he whispered into her tiger ears making her rest her head on his shoulder like she was hugging him with her body. King Scar stood up with his Queen who was called Jenny, "Asmodeus you are a disgusting creature and I will agree to King Lazarus and Queen Dawns punishment. You are sentenced to death with you wife Yvette...GUARDS TAKE THESE THINGS AWAY FROM OUR SIGHT!!!".

Asmodeus tried to fight his way out but the vampire and werewolf grades were too much form him and he was taken to his fate. Yvette also tried resisting by biting the hands who came near her and tried kicking them but she too was soon taken to her fate.