Chapter 25 - Hunter The Dragon Shifter

HI HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain. That's all Saber felt was pain. All she could feel was the pain running threw her body, and all she could see what darkness. Saber tried moving but it hurt to much, she wondered if she was dead, she could not hear anything, "a...am I...Dead?" she wondered out loud unable to move.

She became suddenly startled when she hurt a deep voice, "no your not dead. But I haven't seen you falling you would have died". on there own accord Saber's eyes soon snapped oped but she soon regretted it when piercing light shined in her eyes. 

When her eyes adjusted to the light Saber sat up but to only have soft strong manly hands on her shoulders pushing her back down, "easy there, you don't want to get anymore damaged then you already are" the voice spoke again. 

Saber looked up seeing the most handsome guy she ever met. He had beautiful long brown hair, golden eyes but also he had black dragon horns, wings and tail and claws. His was pure mussel, not too much but just right. If Saber had to guess she would say that he was 16 maybe 17.

When Saber found her voice again she asked, "Who are you? What happened?Where's Joe?". The lad smiled at her showing off his very sharp teeth, "my name is Hunter and I'm a dragon shifter, to answer your next question I was hunting for something to eat in mt dragon form but then I saw you fall from the canyon and you nearly hit the bottom until I got you with my mouth, then you screamed in pain and passed out. I brought you back to my cave and looked at your injuries you had a broken wrist and shattered ribs. As for your friend hes asleep on the little bed I made him". 

Saber looked over and she smiled seeing Joe is fast asleep on some type of bed, then she looked down noticing she was in a similar one, Saber then realized he said dragon shifter is there such thing?. As if reading her mind she heard Hunters voice again, "dragon shifters do exist, but I was born in a different way, my mother was a shifter and my father was an Elder Dragon and they fell in love and had me". 

Saber smiled then started to have a coughing fit. She held her ribs tightly they hurt so much she just wanted to heal super fast like her family. Then it hit her. Her family Eloy, Lazarus, Silver, Dawn they were coming to get her. She then started to feel very tired but before she could nod of she asked Hunter in a sleepy of, "how long was I asleep for?".

Hunter smiled answering, "you've been asleep for 2 day, tomorrow when you wake up we'll get you to the hospital, i could only do so much". Saber smiled back at him blushing a little, "thanks you Hunter The Dragon Shifter".  

She heard him chuckle then she fell in darkness again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY HOW WAS THAT :) THANKS YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :) THANKS ILL UPDATE SOON ;)