Chapter 33 - Finaly Home

HI ROCKIWOLF16 HERE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK. DON'T FOGET TO COMMENT AND ENJOY READING.

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home. Saber was finally home after all this time. Lazarus called everyone who was still looking for her and told then that she was home. As soon as Hunter pushed her threw the door she god bombarded with hugs, from Alex, Eddie and Abby.

"Oh Saber were so glad your safe. We've missed you so much" smiled Abby hugging her tight. Although it was lovely to see her friends, Saber started to blush when she herd the others laughing at the sight before them.

Alex was the first to peal himself of Saber telling her, "you were right about not trusting Mandy. She was working for those monsters...are they dead?". Lazarus shook his head, "no there not...Cowered fled the seance like cat and mouse".

Eddie growled along with his twin also pealing themselves off of Saber, "they deserve to suffer. They deserve the most in pain torture you have...Not death though that would be the easy way out". Everyone nodded agreeing with him. Saber smiled at her friends, "everyone this is Hunter he's a Dragon shifter. He saved my life when me and Joe were running away".

Alex extended his hand out to Hunter smiling kindly, Hunter smiled back shaking his hands, "nice to meet you Alex". Alex smiled, "Nice to meat you too as well Hunter".

Hunter laughed, "I thought humans wasn't supposed to know we existed. I'm surprised your not freaked out hell even I was surprised that no human screamed and ran away when I arrived at the Hospital in my Dragon form". Lazarus chuckled, "boy vampires and other supernatural being came out years ago. At first the humans freaked out and started a mini war with the supernaturals, but now both humans and supernaturals live together in peace".

Hunter smiled joking, "well I learned something today" causing everyone to laugh but stopped when they heard Saber wince holding her ribs. "Sorry Saber", Saber smiled at him, "No worries Hunter it just hurts a little now but I still feel a bit woozy". With that said Lazarus unfastened Saber from her chair and lifted her up like a baby again.

"Saber do you want to sleep" Lazarus asked rocking her back and forth as he sat down in his chair. Saber yawned snuggling into her Papa, "no..not...not yet". However it was not long before Saber drifted of to sleep. Lazarus looked down at her and kissed her on her forehead, "I think someone should go to bed" he whispered.

Dawn smiled also kissing Saber forehead, "I'm glad she's finally home Lazarus my dreariest". Lazarus stood up gently so he woldn't disturb Saber smiling, "yes my love. I'm glad our Saber is finally home". With that said Lazarus walked up stairs after everyone said there silent good beys to Saber and took her to his and Dawn's champers. Yes Saber Tooth is finally home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THERE YOU ARE SORRY IF ITS A BIT SHORT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :) AND I'VE BEEN ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT POWERS. YES THE SUPERNATURALS DO HAVE POWERS BUT YOU WILL FIND THEM OUT IN DUE COURSE. ILL UPDATE SOON AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK. PLEASE COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING :)