Chapter 20 - The Vampire Kingdom Will Never Fall

HI I HOPE YOUR ALL ENJOYING IT. COMMENT AND VOTE, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU THINK SOMTHING CAN BE IMPROVED SO I CAN DO SO NEXT TIME, THANKS :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRAKING NEWS

THE KING OF THE VAMPIRES LAZARUS AND HIS QUEEN DAWN HAVE FOUND SABER TOOTH. SHE'S IN FRANCE WITH A MAN CALLED ASMODEUS A WOMAN CALLED YVETTE AND THEIR 2 CHILDREN EBIMA AND PENNY. HOWEVER THE FAMILY HAVE JUST ARRIVED BACK FROM FRANCE WITH NO SABER, LAZARUS SAID "THEY TOOK HER MEMORY AWAY" AND ARE NOW DEVASTATED IN THERE MANSION. 

THE KING, QUEEN, PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS HAS ORDERED ANYONE RELATED WITH ASMODUS OR YVETTE TO BE SENTENCE TO DEATH. AT THIS RATE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE VAMPIRE KINGDOM WILL FALL VERY SOON, NOW-

Lazarus turned the TV off, as the others looked at the TV blankly with no emotion on there faces. Lazarus beast was trying to come forward and take control but Lazarus held it down. However he couldn't say the same things for the others.

Dawn's bad slide slipped past her control when they came back from France. No one wanted to give up but it was hopeless, there Saber was gone, she would never remember them again.

Dawn had no light left in her eyes only dankness, Lazarus had tried to cheer her up but who was he kidding, he was in the same state as she was. Sliver went into a deep depression after the incident. Saber was her best friend, her sister, someone she could talk to but now Silver had nothing.

Silver also had no light or happiness in her eyes only sadness, nothing could make her happy again apart from Saber her big sister who always look out for little Sliver. Eloy couldn't control his bad side either and became a monster in rage.

They all agreed anymore related to the monsters would be sentence to death apart from the children who were innocent to all this. So far though no one has come forward. Lazarus  remembered telling Saber's friends, Alex, Abby and Eddie.

All her friends were in the same state as they were, self pitying themselves because they wanted there friend back safe and well. 

"OK I've had enough of the news, if the vampire Kingdom falls then its our business". Everyone just nodded there heads at him. When a young servant boy came it tripping over some of Sliver's toys spilling some of there drinks on Eloy, he exploded.

WARNING ABUSE HERE

Eloy got up from his chair punching the boy in the face, "YOU LITTLE BRAT WATCH WERE YOUR GOING YOU CLUMSY IDIOT!!" the boy cried/shouted rubbing his jaw, "I'M DOING THIS FOR MY MOMMY SO SHE COULD GET BETTER!! YOU WONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE". 

When that sentence was over Eloy grabbed the little boy's neck squeezing it till he went red. The poor boy fell to the ground but this torture wasn't finished. Eloy started kicked him in the stomach causing him to gaps for breath but non came out.

However Eloy got hit in the head with a pan and standing by the little boy was a week looking woman. Dawn grabbed her hair but Lazarus had enough of this treatment, "ENOUGH!!" 

Everyone stopped and the week looking woman cradled the boy like you would do a baby when its crying. Lazarus came up to Eloy and punched him in the face, "Eloy that was terrible yes we are hurt that Saber is not here but you don't do that to a little boy or anyone for that matter. You should be a shamed of yourself right now".

ABUSE STOPS HERE

Eloy was a shamed of himself, causing this to a innocent child and forcing a sick, week, pail mother to defend him. Dawn was also a shamed of herself letting her bed side take control like that, she could never forgive herself if her beloved hadn't stopped them. 

After Lazarus took care of the mother and child he looked at his family. "Dawn we are the King and Queen of the vampire Kingdom as long as we breath the vampire Kingdom will never fall". 

Sliver got up from her spot walking up to her father hugging him, "I miss Saber daddy". Lazarus hugged her back, "I know, we'll get her back before Christmas I promise. However we need to make sure she has a home to return to. So repeat after me The Vampire Kingdom Will Never Fall".

Everyone smiled happy for the first time in what seen like years repeating Lazarus's words, "The Vampire Kingdom Will Never Fall".

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOUR ALL ENJOYING IT SO FAR. ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN :)