Chapter 11 - Your My Family

HI I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR. COMMENT/VOTE 

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber heart beats faster then very before. She was full of hurt and rage, she felt her claws grow and her saber teeth being unleashed. She remembered seeing nothing but red then going for the people who left her for dead all those years ago.

However she felt strong arms going around her holding her back. Then she head a whisper, "Saber come back to me..If not I'll have to do the shot". However Saber was too wound up to listen then the next thing she new she was in total darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lazarus held Saber back as she tried to attack those monsters who left her on his land years ago. He whispered his warning and asking Saber to come back to him but she was too angry and upset to come back.

Dawn got Saber shot out of her bag and handed it to Lazarus. The shot helps Saber to calm down when she beyond coming back and it only happened once before when she was bullied when she was 7. 

Lazarus put the needle into Saber's neck and held her tightly as her body became limb. He gave his best death glance to these people who have hurt his Saber, "you are not her parents, we are and she knows what happened all those years ago and hates you for it, you left her for dead. We are Sabers family not you she is our daughter, she's ours".

Lazarus picked Saber up bridle-style and walked away from them at vampire speed with Dawn, Silver and Eloy following him. When they stopped Silver asked, "mommy, daddy who were those people?". Dawn look at her daughter and then her son,"those people are the monster who abandoned our Saber all those year ago, and they think its ok to come back and take her away".

Eloy looked at his mother with hatred for those people, "but they wont get her will they?". Lazarus and Dawn answered "no they wont get her",  Dawn stroked Sabers head and Sliver held Sabers hand as she began to stir.

She opened her eyes and asked, "was it all a dream? Please tell me it was", Eloy growled "no Saber it was not a dream, there back for you, there wanting to take you away from us". Saber looked at her Papa and asked, "why did you stop me Papa, they deserve what they get. They deserved to die" when she finished her sentence she started to get angry again..

Dawn stroked on Saber's ears making her calm down and purr, "My sweet pet...my daughter as much as they deserved it, this festively means peace and we will keep it that way. Don't blame your father Saber he wanted to hurt even kill them but for the festival we will be the bigger family and walk away" explained her Mama.

Eloy wanted nothing more to go back and kill them all for what they did to Saber. He wanted to get rid of the threat that wanted to take Saber away from them, Eloy felt his sister Sliver emotions wanting to do the same but then Silver started to cry. 

Lazarus placed Saber on her feet while Sliver started to cry and hugged her to death with Dawn doing the same, Sliver looked up with watery eyes and asked, "are you going with them Saber? Are you going to leave us for you real family?".

Saber looked down and Sliver and smiled, "your my family and no one is going to change that I promise". Dawn kissed her husband and rubbed his back to calm his anger, "no need to get angry my love no one will take her away from us, come on lets get back to the festival and have a good time. What do you say".

Eloy, Saber at Silver nodded while Lazarus kissed his wife back and held Sabers hand not daring letting her go, just in case she might fade away or worse. Lazarus led the way back to the festival, all of them determined to not let this but a downer on their night and have fun.

Not caring about whats around the corner in their future....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT SO FAR :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE. ANYWAY ILL UPDATE ASAP AND IF THERE IS SPELLING MISTAKES I APOLOGIES LOL :) WELL I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER :) THANKS FOR READING AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)