Chapter 5 - Feeling better Saber Tooth?

Saber wake up in a big bed and a wet reg on top of her forehead. When she started to sit up she felt hands on her shoulders pushing her down. Before she begun to panic she heard a familiar voice speak to her with anger and worry,  "Saber don't get up...not only are you in trouble for not telling us you were sick but you have a very high fever".

Saber looked up to see Dawn and Lazarus sitting on there sides of the bed as she laid in the middle. Dawn looked at her with worry and Lazarus looked at her with worry and anger, Saber wanted to explain why she didn't tell them but she only was able to whisper "Papa..." before she had a coughing fit.

Dawn rubbed the wet rag on her head and held her hand, as Lazarus lifted Saber up a bit and pad her back to help her with her coughing fit.

When she stopped coughing Lazarus laid her back down on there bed and rubbed her cheek, showing her how worried he is when his Saber is in bed with a bad fever. When she tried to speak again Dawn interrupted her by saying, "Saber dear don't try to talk now ok, all you need to do is rest and then you can talk when these coughing fits are over".

Saber nodded her head at her mama and drifted off back to sleep wanting to recover quicker. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 MOUTH LATER

Saber was walking around in her Saber Tooth Tiger form trying to get feeling in her legs again. Also her inner cat had been begging to get out and stretch her legs. However it was short lived when Lazarus was standing in the doorway blocking her, "Saber my pet why are you out of bed?". Saber heard that he just called her pet and is she had to be honest with herself she kinda liked it, she moved her legs showing him she just wanted to walk around.

Lazarus shook his head and pointed to the bed, "no Saber get back on the bed and go back to your human for, Dawn, Sliver and Eloy have gone out today and your going to tell me why you didn't tell me or any of us you were sick".

Saber whimpered a bit but did as she was told. When Lazarus sat down she told him why, "I never told you Papa or Mama because you would not let me out to play, I wanted to spend time with my friends and family I just thought I had a cold that's all" she explained crying at the end of it. Lazarus lifted her up onto his lap and stroked her back, "As much as your reason is understandable you will never do that again tell us when you feel sick even if its just a little bit understand pet?".

Saber let out a purr and replied "yes Papa". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HORSE LATTER 

Dawn entered the house with Silver  and Eloy Following behind, they bought food for there tea tonight and also  some on Sabers favorite snacks. Silver and Eloy went to Sabers room when there father came down stares.

Saber was sitting up on pillows and smiled as Sliver jumped on the bed hugging her. Eloy walked in as well asking "Hey feeling better Saber Tooth?". Saber blush at the name and nodded her head and saying, "yes i'm much better today thank you Eloy" 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi RockiWolf16 Here I Hope You Are Enjoying It So Far I'll Update As Soon As I Can. Oh And Dont Forget To Vote And Comment For Me I Want To Know How I'm Doing With My Frist Story, And If Poeple Tell Me What They Might Want In The Story, Ill Try And Slot It In. Ok Bye Guys :)