Chapter 14 - Pet Saber Tooth

HI THERE SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, I'VE HAD A LOT OF COLLEGE WORK TO DO BUT I'VE DONE IT FINALLY YAY :D. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE :) THANKS. OH AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET PICTURES UP AT THE SIDE OF YOUR STORY THANKS :)

WELL ENJOY....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber woke up stretching her legs like cats door. It was a full moon tonight so Saber couldn't change into her human form. Every full moon Sabers human side goes into a dormant stage so her Saber Tooth Tiger can grow in her body and change what it needs to without hurting her human side. It would stop when she was an adult but for now shes pet Saber Tooth.

Saber looked at the bed realizing that she was the only one in the bed. Saber thought about everything, her "real parents", Joe and Molly and how those monster kidnapped him. However she was soon distracted when she hear the sound of the TV in the large living room.

The living room was beautiful, on the wall was black with red roses wallpaper and it didn't look tacky it just looked nice, and paintings of all of them even her on there walls with there shiny sliver and gold frames. There was a large book self with vintage tables to sit down on to eat dinner or read. On the ceiling was a beautiful chandelier, and the floor was covered in the most softest carpet you could ever find.

On the large corner sofas were all her family watching Silvers favorite movie vampire hunter D blood-lust on there 42-in, flat-panel monitor TV (there a filthy rich family). It was in a huge wooden frame with the remotes next to Lazarus spot.

Saber soon forgot her troubles for now as she walked over to Dawn sneakily taking a bit of her very blue stake that was near the edge of her plate chewing it. Some people thought Saber was disgusting but they forget she is a Saber Tooth Tiger, they hunt and kill there pray raw like lions, tigers, wolves etc and its her nature to like the bloody meat.

However she wasn't so lucky the next time, Eloy saw her trying to get his mothers food, he singled his mother to watcher her plate, and right in time Dawn lightly tapped Sabers nose with her finger, "no Saber that's my food". 

Saber gave her best kitten eyes trying to look innocent but Dawn just scowled playfully and stroked her head. 

Saber looked at Sliver shaking her head as she saw D catch the arrow with his hand casing his horse to rear and his cape to spread like wings. Sliver loved D she wanted her mate to be like him but she was still young even at her vampire age.

Saber then looked at Lazarus's spot realizing that he was not there but his juicy stake was. So Saber went over to his spot going to eat his food, she didn't understand why no one stopped her until it was too late...

When she was just about to grab his meat she saw a shadow loom over her and felt eyes blazing into the top of her tiger head. She looked up and standing in all his glory was Lazarus, his arms were crossed shaking his head at Saber.

Like she did to Dawn she gave him her best kitten eyes and innocent look but Lazarus wasn't faced by it at all, he may love her very much, she is his daughter and pet but you NEVER!!!! take his food, or blood because it might be the last thing you ever do. 

She could tell he was angry with her and he shocked her by grabbing the scoff of her neck dragging her outside into the heavily falling snow slamming the door behind him so she couldn't get back into the warm. 

In no time at all Saber started shivering from the cold, she never felt so rejected, hes never done this before so she was in total shock. Saber laid down shivering hugging into a ball trying to keep warm, feeling rejected and like a useless pet instead of her happy one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSIDE (SABER STILL OUTSIDE)

Everyone was shocked that Lazarus had just done that, then they noticed how quickly he ate his stake. He hadn't eaten or drunk blood in the past few days because of all the drama but there was no excuse for what he did to their Saber.

Dawn noticed that Silver's movie was finished and Saber has been outside in the blazing snow and cold for 5 minutes. Eloy looked at his father angry that he did what he just did, "FATHER YOU JUST LOCKED OUR SABER TOOTH OUTSIDE IN THIS WEATHER, ITS WINTER AND UNDER FREEZING HOW COULD YOU?!!!" he yelled.

Lazarus took back his control, going wide eye when he realized what his temper just did. Like a bullet using his vampire speed he rushed out ripped the door oped and found Saber.

She was huddled into a ball trying to keep warm, he ran to her side hugging her, "Saber...My sweet sweet Saber please forgive me" he whispers/pleaded.

Saber heard her Papa calling to her now sensing that hes change back into his old  loving self. Not being able to talk was a pain in the bum sometimes but she licked his face mind liking to him, "it's OK Papa your temper got the better of you i'm OK". Lazarus shook his head, lifting her up taking her inside "but that is no reason to treat you like that my Saber". Eloy and Sliver set a nice warm fire for her, and Dawn brought some blankets to cover Saber with. 

A sevent got out a little tub and another brought out some warm water and a towel, Lazarus put a shaking and whimpering Saber into the little tub holding her so she couldn't escape. Slowly one of the servants pored the warm water into the bath warming up a cold Saber instantly. After Saber's was warm and dried up, Dawn rapped her in the blankets and Lazarus carried Saber to his spot as she laid down on his knee as he hugged and stroked her causing her to purr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HOURS LATER

 After Dawn scolded Lazarus for his temper (and believe me she scolded him alright) Saber was running around chasing after Sliver who got one of her favorite treat some beef jerky. "Give it back Silver" she mind linked to Sliver, who giggled and replied, "come and get it Saber". 

However there fun was stopped when Saber fell over her own feet and hurt her right paw, "OW!! MAMA PAPA HELP OW MY PAW!! " she cried/shouted throw the mind link as her Saber Tooth form had tires in its eyes.

Dawn, Eloy and Lazarus all rushed back into the living room floor and gasped when they saw Saber on the floor crying her tiger eyes out. Sliver told them what happened and she got a telling off for stealing Sabers food and running around the living room when they aren't supposed to.

Dawn and Eloy were taking to Sliver in calm voice when she stated to cry her eyes out like Saber, knowing it was her fault that Saber got hurt. Lazarus was at Sabers side looking at the paw that she said hurt. When he was human he used to be a medic but then he got turned but that knowledge was still with him to this day.

He looked at her paw he told her, "its OK my pet its just a bad carpet burn that all, it will sting for a bit but it will go away. However you should not of run after Silver when we have the no running in the living room rule", Saber nodded her head replying throw the mind link, "i'm sorry Papa, I know it was also my fault that I got hurt that's why we have rules so we don't get hurt, i'll come to you or Mama next time Papa". 

Lazarus smiled at her and so did Dawn when they herd her answer, Eloy gave Silver some warm milk to calm her down as they watched a romance film. Saber laid in the middle of Dawn and Lazarus, her head was on Lazarus lap as they stroked her making her purr.

Yes on the day of the full moon she was indeed there pet Saber Tooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI I HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT HEY HO. DON'T FOR GET TO COMMENT/VOTE :) THANKS FOR READING :)