Chapter 34 - Answers

HI ROCKIWOLF16 HERE I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING MY BOOK EVERYONE :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING FOR MY BOOK :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was finally happy. Happy that Saber was home safe and sound. Happy that hopefully they would never see those monster again, Molly hugged everyone and announcing, "OK i'm taking Joe home he's out like a light, I'm glad he's home again", everyone smiled nodding to her, as she went home with a sleeping Joe in her arms to a still guarded home. Savage told Lazarus to be on his guard tonight, that something was wrong, that someone else's scent is here. UN-welcome scents.

"Father whats wrong you seem a bit jumpy tonight" asked Eloy confusion clear in his voice. Lazarus looked at his son and shook his head, "No Savage is telling me something is wrong, that someone...an UN-welcome scent is here".

Abby and Eddie looked at each other sniffing the air, "I don't smell anything Mr. Lazarus" spoke Abby as Eddie transformed into his wolf form, mind linking everyone, "hang on sis something or someone is here...It's this way". Alex, Hunter, Lazarus, Dawn, Silver and Eloy all followed Abby and Eddie who had smelt the scent.

What they saw horrified them. Some of the mansion guards were on the floor while Asmodeus and Ebima held Joe and Molly with knifes to there throats. Asmodeus laughed evilly smiling like a mad man, "Lazarus I'm glad your all better so I could just crush your heart again. What you going to do go Savage on me hahaha if anyone moves a mussel this brat gets it with his pathetic mother".

Molly looked at him pleading, "please Asmodeus  spare Joe just kill me please...I just got him back after all this time". Asmodeus laughed evilly again, "my dear you wont be separated for long this time, you'll die just after you watch Joe die. The thing I call a son, fancy him being special, half human half werecat and that made him have the power to bring peoples memory's back, he's disgusting".

Eddie growled getting ready to pounce on Asmodeus but the wince of Joe make him stop, he had forgotten that Ebima had a hold of Joe. Hunter wanted to do something, anythings like everyone else then it dawned on his, "were's Penny and your wife Yvette?" he growled not liking what he was thinking.

Asmodeus smiled madly as Ebima spoke, "why there visiting an old friends that's fast asleep upstairs". 

Everything happened in slow motion, one thing everyone was standing there looking helpless and he next thing they all knew is that they all charge at Ebima and Asmodeus who let go of Molly and Joe.

Hunter got up and spoke, "hurry Penny and Yvette are with Saber god know doing what". Lazarus, Dawn, Eloy and Silver all used there vampire speed to rush up the stairs and get into Dawn's and Lazarus's chamber growing angry at what they saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber purred as she laid on Lazarus and Dawns bed. She was home and no one was going to spoil it for her OR her family.

 Saber werecat growled inside of her telling her to "WAKE UP!!" which made Saber soot her eyes open. She wanted to scream but hands over her mouth stopped her. Right in front of her eyes were the monsters who made her life hell, Yvette and Penny.

Penny hands were over Sabers mouth as she herd commotions down stairs, "It seems they boys have gotten the party started mother. Hurry kill this rat so we can leave". Saber tried to struggle out of Penny's old, but Yvette right hand on her ribs stopped her.