Chapter 3 - Saber Please Stop Crying

"Mommy, daddy anyone please make Saber stop crying" sobbed Silver who was trying to stop Saber from crying but failing. Eloy rush throw the door to see his crying sister and a crying Saber, "oh sis she just wants milk that's all" Eloy chuckled and went to pick Saber from her crib in the playroom and took her to the kitchen. Silver looked at her brother as they walked down to the kitchen to get Saber her milk, "but why is she crying so much?" she asked wanting to cover her ears because of the crying baby. Eloy looked at his sister still noticing shes still crying, "maybe she knows your upset as well but also a  baby cry to get our attention when they need food for example".

Sliver wiped her tears nodding at her brother as they made it to the kitchen, she knew her father wont be happy if Saber continued crying like this because he needed his sleep. Sliver rushed to the chief and stopped in her tracks when she saw a baby bottle in his hands, "hello Princess this is for the baby i heard her crying a mile a way" the chief smiled and handed her the bottle. Silver said a quick thanks and went to Eloy who was rocking a still crying Saber repeating the same words over and over again, "Saber please stop crying, Saber please stop crying".

Silver ran to him and handed the bottle to him. Eloy got the bottle and started to feed it to Saber who stopped crying as the both signed in relief, however it was short lived Saber started crying again after 1 minute of taking her milk. Silver looked at Eloy and asked a bit angry "now whats wrong with her" Eloy looked at her and simply spoke "i don't know...please stop crying Saber please your gonna wake up dad"

Dawn walked in with an angry Lazarus behind her, "what wrong with her she hasn't stopped crying" he tried to hide his anger but it slipped out. Dawn smiled and just simply told them, "oh there's nothing wrong with her. After a baby has taken there milk they must be burped to get the trapped air out...here let me do it". Dawn picked up Saber and tapped lightly on her back making her burp and then spoke again gently, "please stop crying Saber beautiful little girl". 

Silver and Eloy looked at there mother in shock as Saber stopped crying and was fast asleep in their mothers arms. Lazarus kissed Saber on the forehead and held her as well while making his way back to bed with a now sleeping Saber cub in his arms purring in her sleep. Sliver tugged her mother dress and asked confused, "mommy how did you do that? is it magic?". Dawn picked her up and told her, "no its not magic but you could call it the magic and talent of being a mother". 

Everyone went back to sleep glad that Saber has finely stopped crying and was now sleeping next to Lazarus and Dawn laying in the middle of them in cat form.