Chapter 17 - Waking up

HI HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE PLEASE :) THANKS

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber woke up in a nice connive bed, she smelt something cooking down stairs in the kitchen. She stretched and walked down stair realizing she was in human form. When she tried transforming she could not, she couldn't get in touch with her beast side and didn't know why.

She walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen seeing a lady with the same tighter ears as her, tail and eyes, Saber walked a step closer to her but when she turned round she backed up. "Oh Saber my daughter i'm so glad your up, do you remember anything?" the strange woman asked, Saber shook her head no not saying anything she remembered nothing apart from her name and that shes a Saber Tooth Tiger.

The woman smiled at her not a lovingly like a mother dose but just a plain smile hiding a laugh or an evil smile, "well that's expected you were in a terrible accident Saber, you rode off on your horse...but then it got spooked and you my poor dear hit your head very head. The doctor said you would loose your memory". 

Saber looked at her and asked, "were am I? Who are you?". A Man came in with a younger looking version of himself and a younger version of the woman, the man smiled and looked at her with evil in his eyes, "your our daughter Saber, that's you mother Yvette, i'm your father Asmodeus, this is your big brother Ebima and your big sister Penny. Your our daughter Saber and i'm relief that you have woken up and we are all in France".

Saber looked at them but they weren't looking at her with love but just a act face portending to show love towards her, Saber pushed those thoughts aside and asked, "How long have I been asleep Papa?". That word...that word Papa coming from her lips didn't sound right, why this was her family was it not.

 Asmodeus looked at Saber grinning evilly in his head thinking to himself, "Lazarus would be in rage and heart broken hearing her calling me that ha ha". He smiled answering her, "you've been asleep for a week Saber we were all worried about you".

Ebima stepped forward to his little sister but to him she was cabbage but he put on an act like everyone else, "I'm glad your OK little sister, Now why don't me and Penny take you around France".

Saber giggled and ran to the door with Ebima following her and Penny scowling behind Saber making sure Saber didn't see it. Penny mind linked her brother, "how long do we have to do this brother, I hate that thing in front of me. Why dose mother and father want trash back when we already threw it away?".Ebima mind liked back, "dad want to make Lazarus suffer but I don't know why" 

Ebima and Penny UN-willingly took hold of Sabers hands smiled at her and took her around the France Christmas market. However Penny couldn't help herself and squeeze Saber's hand too tight making Saber whimper in pain. Ebima gave his sister a death glace warning her to stop, "I'm so sorry Saber I didn't mean to do that" she faked apologized while walking along the stalls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 DAYS LATER

Saber felt strange over these past few days, she could remember anything and was forbidden from going into a room. She did ask what it was but Yvette just replied its were unwanted things are kept but she was not allowed to go in there. 

Saber wanted to find out whats in there but she was told no every time she asked, Yvette even slapped her once for asking telling her, "don't ask again when we say no we mean no you hear" Saber never asked after that. She felt rejected but they told her that they are putting on an act because one of there enemies was watching there every move. 

When the knocking sound came to the door, Saber go up from her bed and went to answer it. When she answered the door she was greeted by strong arms hugging her, "oh Saber i'm so glad we found you my child". However the man was ripped of her by Asmodeus "don't touch my daughter vampire scum".

There was a strange man looking at Saber a woman, a younger man and a little girl. Saber gave them all a confused look, "who are you people?" and then they all gave her heart broken looks, fill with such sadness, hopelessness and rage.