Chapter 13 - A Family Night Out

HI I HOPE YOU LIKE IS CHAPTER, AND DON'T FORGET TO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS ITS GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE FROM NOW ON HE HE :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE.

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliver woke up and stretched her arms and got up out of bed. She tip toed to her parents room who were still sleeping and Saber who was asleep in the middle of her parents.

Sliver smiled sneaking to Saber while she was asleep. She shook Saber awake and smiled whispering, "good morning Saber". Saber yawned transforming into her human form, rubbing her eyes she said, "morning Sliver why are you up? What time is it?", Sliver looked at her parents small gold clock and answered, "it's 08:00pm so there no sun anymore so we wont get hurt, and i'm up because i want to go to the park this morning".

Saber carefully got out of bed unaware that Lazarus and Dawn were already awake, "why do you want to go to the park today", Sliver giggled and jumped up and down, "because its Saturday and all my friends are there today, we get ice cream then we play on the swings, then we go on the slide then-"

Saber held her hand up to stop Slivers babbling, she might be at vampire age 63 but she acts like a 7 year old sometimes, "Sliver we have to wait till everyone's up". Sliver frowned saying, "I don't care we go, were big girls we don't need them around all the time" stomping her foot.

However before Saber could reply to her childish behaviour someone else did, "you maybe a big girl Silver but you are acting like a 7 year old". Both of there heads turned to Dawn and Lazarus bed, they were sitting up in there beds looking at the girls. Dawn started stroking Sabers cat ears making her purr while Lazarus held her tail stroking it also making Saber purr.

Sliver frowned wanting to go out and play with her friends and hurt that her mother thought she was childish, "fine i'll go on my own then, I'll prove that i'm a big girl now" while storming out of her parents room.

Saber got up from the bed and followed Silver only to laugh when she saw Eloy holding Sliver while she was tring to run in the air trying to get out of her big brothers hold. Eloy hugged his sister tighter saying, "I got you little monster" while Sliver was telling him "let me go I want to play in the park with my friends".

Dawn, Lazarus and the nanny Molly came down the stairs smiling, "OK Sliver were all going to the park, it will be our family night out...Now then lets get going" smiled Dawn while Molly held Slivers hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE PARK

Saber giggled when she saw Silver playing with a you boy on the slide, Saber asked once what they were doing but Sliver just shewed her away saying it was there castle and she was on the water filled with sharks.

However Saber was soon distracted by a young boy who was sitting by himself eating an ice cream on a bench. Saber thought she seen him before but she couldn't place her finger on it, she went over to the boy sitting down next to him, "hey why don't you play with the other kids?" she asked.

The boy looked up at her replying, "I'm waiting for my true mommy". Saber was took shocked to say anything else. She looked at the boy looking at his appearance. He had short blond hair that was poorly cut at the ends, he had green eyes with a dirty face, he wore a dark brown worn out jumper with black trousers that were ripped in places. The only things that were on his feet were "white" socks, but they were more black with att the dirt, crime and Saber saw blood on his feet.

The poor boy, who would treat a child like this, it made her sick to her stomach that someone would treat an innocent boy like this. He didn't look much older that 4 years old, after Saber could speak again she asked, "what's your name? Where is your mommy?". The boy looked at Saber replying "my name is Joe, my dad did bad now I don't live nice, i'm waiting for my real mommy" with that said Joe jumped off the bench running into the woods.

Saber was left confused, she knew Joe looked like someone she knew but couldn't place her finger on it. "Are you alright young Saber?" Saber looked up to see the family Molly who asked her the question.

Suddenly Saber saw Molly then something clicked, Molly's hair was blond like Joe's, she had the same green eyes and Joe looked a bit like her in his face. Saber looked at Molly asking, "Molly do you have a son?". Molly looked down on the ground sitting next to Saber with watery eyes telling her story to her.

"It happened about 2 years ago, I fell in love with a werecat when I was young, but after 19 months in our relationship he found his true mate. I was heart broken that we were ending like this but I should of seen it coming, he is a werecat and all werecats, wolves, bars. vampires etc have there true mates, so I smiled and wished them best for there future. I thought it would be the last time I saw him again but no...One night he came back full of rage and anger, I knew they have been in a fight but It wasn't right he had his mate and he shouldn't of been near me. But silly old me fell for his charms...then I fell pregnant with my son Joe".

Saber listened to her story listening to every word Molly told her and she could see from the corner of her eye that Dawn, Eloy and Lazarus was using there vampire hearing to listen in but she chose to say nothing letting Molly continue her story.

"I never told him that I was pregnant and I had a happy life with my little Joe , but after 2 years it all went wrong. Somehow he found out and so did his mate and she didn't like it one bit...She snatched him out of my arms running away with him with her mate right behind her and I saw her kill my little Joe in front of my eyes, that's why I took up the job of being a nanny. It reminds me what I could of had it I hadn't been so foolish" after Molly was done telling her story she was crying at the end of it.

Saber didn't want to know the answer to her next question but she had to know, "what was the mans name?". Molly looked down in shame whispering one word that everyone hated, "Asmodeus". Saber smiled at her telling her, "don't be sad you'll have your family soon don't you worry".

Lazarus and Dawn called Saber "its time to go Saber, oh Molly you can have the rest of today off, you've earned it". Molly wanted to protest but Saber smile told her that they knew her story now and were looking out for her, "thank you my Queen".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK AT THE MANSION

"I cant belive Molly would do that to herself" Eloy whispered tying not to wake a now sleeping Sliver on his shoulders. Saber shook his head telling him, "I think you should get Sliver to bed Eloy". Eloy nodded his head shooting upstairs getting his little sister to bed.

When Eloy returned he, Lazarus and Dawn looked at Saber crossing their arms over there chests saying "spill". Saber giggled telling them what she knew, "on our family day out I saw a boy who looked like Molly and he said his name was Joe and he was waiting for his true mommy to play with him. When Molly told me her story it confirmed my suspicions, the Joe I met was Molly's son, but I don't know how they made it to look like they killed him in front of her when they did not".

However before she could say anymore Saber yawned rubbing her eyes, "I think someone needs to go to bed" Lazarus smirked lifting her up after she changer into her Saber Tooth Tiger werecat form carrying her to the King and Queen's bed chamber.

Eloy looked at his mother muttering, "well I don't know about you but this has been an interesting family night out", Dawn nodded replying, "yes my son but its been a nice family night out, and now my son we can help Molly more now we know why she so sad half the time and we know why shes so eager to babysit your sister Sliver".

With his nod Eloy went to his bed chambers cheering, "to the family night out", with Dawn repeating it when she got into bed with a sleeping Lazarus and at the side of him a sleeping Saber, "to the family night out".  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI I HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT, I'M GOING TO BE BUSY THIS WEEKEND WITH COLLEGE WORK BUT ILL UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN. TELL ME IF THERE'S ANY SPELLING ERRORS SO I CAN FIX THEM :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE THANK FOR READING :)