Chapter 8 - Unexpected Visitors

HI SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE MY MUM NOT WELL. ALSO JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW IF PEOPLE LIKE SABER TOOTH AND I GET SOME COMMENTS OR MAYBE VOTES I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL :) 

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all bowed in respect and the man spoke in a rough voice, "Our apologies for being late My King".

Saber soon felt uncountable when the family of 4 came closer, the girl and woman wore green dresses and the boy and man wore black suits. But what really made her uneasy is they had capes on them hiding there faces and backs. 

Lazarus flicked his wrist telling them to come closer so Eloy could walk around them as well. However you could clearly see that these people made Lazarus and his guests angry, Saber didn't understand why but she would worry about it later. 

Eloy walked around slowly making sure he breathed in everyone's sent. Although after 2 hours of waiting Eloy went back into the middle shaking his head meaning on one here was his mate. 

Eloy walked back to there table and sat down with sadness in his eyes.

Lazarus went up to the family who came in and disturbed the party and spoke in a harsh voice, "how dear you interrupt Asmodeus...Also this is unexpected and you know how much I hate having unexpected visitors".

The woman with the man called Asmodeus bowed her head and respond, "please forgive us My King we were attack by rouge werewolves". Saber saw her friends Abby and Eddie smirk at the news but all of this was making Saber confused.

When everyone went back to their tables, the waiters came out with desserts. Saber turned her head to look at her Papa who was looking very upset and angry. She put her hand on his arm causing him to look at her and asked, "who are those people Papa?" Lazarus put his large hand on top of hers rubbing his thump while explaining, "The man who came in is called Asmodues, he's with his wife Yvette and their 2 children, Penny and Ebima. Their not the most popular people here and I hate them coming to my parties unexpected and people don't not like them because they do terrible things to people".

Saber nodded to him putting her head on his arm while he rubbed her head. 

However when she looked over to Asmodues's table she saw all of them looking at her family and even Asmodues's eyes locked with her's it made Saber feel uncountable since they haven't token of there clocks covering their heads and backs.