Chapter 15 - Saber Were Are You?

HI SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I'VE BEEN STRESSED OUT WITH COLLEGE BUT OH WELL I'VE DON'T WHAT I NEED TO DO KNOW I'VE UPDATED FOR YOU GUYS. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE, IF I GET MORE THEN 10 VOTES I'M DOING A SECONED ONE :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 DAYS AFTER THE FULL MOON  

Saber in her werecat form purring as Lazarus stroked her head. They were in the throne room listening to a male vampire pleading for his life as he was accused of high treason to his King and Queen working for Asmodeus and Yvette selling out Sabers were about and information about her and them. Saber was sat down next to Lazarus with her head on his lap purring as he petted her.

However the vampire is pleading for his life, saying "I would never betray you my King and Queen never in a million years I am loyal to you I've never heard of these people". Eloy was sat next to his father in is thrown and Sliver was sat next to her mother in her throw as they looked at the evidence. 

Sliver waked over to the vampire, the guards grabbed hold of his arms so he could not move, and Sliver touched him in the midle of his head with her fingers. Sliver can tell is someone was lying or telling the truth by touching there head because she would read their memories and thoughts. 

When Sliver was done she walked over to her father, mother and brother mind linking them, "he's lying daddy, hes not telling us the truth at all, I see his memory and he was working for Asmodeus and Yvette. His job was to kidnap Saber when she slept". They all stood up from their thrones as Lazarus announced, "vampire scum, my daughter has scanned your mind telling us your lying, you will be taken to the dungeons for questioning them me and my wife shall decide your fate".

With that said the grades took a resisting vampire down into the dungeons while he was screaming/shouting  just one word, "NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN A PRIVET ROOM

"Dawn my love what shall we do with him? He's lied to us and has committed high treason" Lazarus asked her as he sat down on a chair fit for a king. Dawn look angry telling him with hate in her voice, "that scum must face punishment, but first we will get out of him all we know, I will not let anything happen to our Saber". 

Recently Lazarus's guards have captured more spy's and there were all kinds of breeds, werewolves, werecats, vampires, elves etc. No one knew what Asmodues or Yvette were planning all they knew is they were sending in some spy's and some have even come into Molly's home.

Molly was found by Saber and Silver yesterday and she didn't look good she was attacked by some of those monsters followers, she is now in hospital heavily guarded recovering slowly. Saber thinks it had something to do with her telling Saber and her family about her and Joe 2 years ago but she had no evidence to back up her theory...YET!

All of this has caused Dawn bad side to come out, and when Dawn's mad you better not get in her way but she's not quite as bad as Lazarus beast side. Lazarus was about to agree with her but was stopped by Saber rubbing her large Saber Tooth Tiger head on his arm asking him to pet her.

Lazarus smiled down at her and started stoking her head just the way she liked it massaging her ears as well making her purr in delight. Dawn also stated petting Saber on her body trying to calm her bad side so she could think again.

However Dawn still said what she said about the vampire scum and Lazarus agreed with her. When Eloy and Sliver came in they told them the same thing asking for their opinion, "I think he should get whats coming to him, that vampire scum needs to learn what happens when he goes against his Royal family", Silver growled hating the man for such betrayal.

Eloy nodded also sharing his opinion, "yes he should be punished for his crime however like mother said lets get as much as information as we can out of him". Everyone agreed what they would do and Sliver would go down there if he confesses something checking if its not a lie if it was his punishments would get a lot worse. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUTSIDE (SABER IS WITH HER FRIENDS)

"I don't know Saber maybe we should all have a sleep over so we could guard you" Alex thought out loud when Saber told them all whats been going on. Abby nodded adding, "who knows what type of things those things are up to, they might hurt you or even worse...".

Eddie put a hand over his twin sister big moth and whispered so only they could hear, "shh I think Lazarus, Dawn, Sliver and Eloy are listening and we don't want to worry them anymore then they already are OK sis?". Abby nodded her head and change the subject, "so Saber I have discounts on all the shops in the shopping center, want to come shopping with me in December".

Saber looked at her friend frowning, "I hate going when its busy, people are always so rude, also it would be super busy because people will be doing their Christmas shopping". Abby shrugged saying, "bring some muscle with you then, your Mama and Papa have got to let you go shopping if you want to buy them gifts for Christmas". 

Saber sighed nodding her head but she would have to ask her parents first. "Saber what are you doing this weekend, I think you need a distraction from all this drama" Alex smiling, but before Saber could reply a loud familiar sound came to everyone ears, "ALEX!!".

Everyone groaned when they saw Mandy running to them. Alex smile soon vanished when he asked, "what so you want Mandy?", Mandy smiled and replied "can you and me start over I really miss you Alex".

Alex shook his head staring at her with hard eyes, "no, I will never forgive you for what you did to Saber on my birthday. Not only that you were too clingy on me, always thinking that every gril was going to take me away".

Mandy looked over at Abby and Eddie who gave her hateful eyes, then she looked at Saber who was not looking at her, "I know I'm sorry all of you, i'll change Alex please...oh and Saber i'm sorry for what happened and what I did to you". 

Everyone looked at Mandy in shock apart from Saber, she knew Mandy was putting on a show to get Alex back. Before anyone could reply everyone heard Dawn shouting, "SABER CAN YOU COME IN PLEASE ITS TIME FOR BED!".

Saber hugged her friends in a group hug but not without whispering, "don't trust her my friends" then she went inside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE WERE GOING TO BED

Saber asked, "Mama, Papa can I sleep in Eloy's room tonight please?" Lazarus nodded his head yes and so did Dawn.

Eloy smiled putting his book down when he saw a Saber Tooth Tiger enter his room, "so your sleeping with me tonight?" Saber nodded her Tiger head "yes" and laid down on the end of Eloy's bed going into beautiful darkness.

Eloy stroked Saber for awhile listening to her purr before going to sleep himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE MORNING

Eloy woke up, and saw Saber was not on his bed "Saber?", he got up and went to his mother and fathers chamber but she was not there, he even went to his little sisters chamber but Saber was still not there at all.

Eloy begun to panic a bit and with his vampire speed went around to the house looking for Saber. He even checked her friends houses and her favorite spots to hang out be he could not find her so he woke up everyone and told them about Sabers disappearance.

Lazarus rowed in anger and hurt that their Saber was gone, they all shouted "SABER WERE ARE YOU?"

But of course she did not answer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPED YOU LIKED IT DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE AND REMEMBER IF I HAVE MORE THEN 10 VOTES I WILL DO A SABER TOOTH 2 :) THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE :D