Restaurant

Hi guys, SO many people vote and comment on these imagines. I haven't updated them in a year so I figure I would keep going since everyone is asking me to do so. Enjoy !
________________________________

"Hi guys can I start you off with some drinks?" I greet my table smiling with a notepad in hand. I see 4 teenage boys, probably around 18 or 19 years old

As they list off there drinks I can't help but notice the tallest boy sitting at the table with brown hair and brown eyes keeps smirking at me. He's cute honestly.

I leave to go get there drinks which are 2 sweet teas and 2 Dr.Peppers.

"Here you go" I set the drinks down with 4 straws . After I take their orders I bring out their food and wait for them to finish. I can't help but over hear their laughing . The boy with brown hair is the loudest. He's definitely the cutest. I can catch him look at me every now and then.
I walk back over to check on their table and see if they need anything.

"Hey" the brown haired boy says "y/n , since you brought me my drink I think it's only fair to take you out and get you a drink" he smiles brightly showing off his pearly whites. I blush slightly .

"What's your name ?" I ask with a small smile

"Taylor" he smirks .

I nod my head "I'm off tomorrow if that sounds good with you?"

"Perfect, see you then" he smiles and winks before they all get up and walk out the door.

I go to clean off there table noticing a 10 dollar bill and a number scribbled on a piece of napkin with a little note "see you tomorrow -Taylor" it reads.

I'm so excited for tomorrow