Imagine

Just say taylor has anxiety or something in this! bare with me!
__________________________

I hop out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. My phone starts to ring so I go into my bedroom to see Taylor's caller I.D. Flash across the screen.

"Hey baby" I answer the phone getting some clothes out of my dresser.

"Please come over" Taylor's voice cracks. You shut the bedroom door putting your phone on speaker while you get changed.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask frantically as I struggle to get my cotton shorts on.

"No. Shit just please come over" I can hear the desperation in his voice.

This isn't good.

"Alright I'm leaving now ill be there in a few minutes alright?" I tell him then I hangup .

I'm really worried. He seems upset and it's not like him.

I run down the steps grabbing my car Keys off the hook before going outside to my car.

I drive the short drive to Taylor's to see he's the only one home. Only his car is parked outside so I just head straight in.

I run up the steps to his bedroom and open the door to see him wrapped in his covers crying.

I walk over to him and kneel beside his bed rubbing his back soothingly.

"Calm down baby. Just breath" I say soothingly continuously rubbing circles on his back.

He moves over a little bit so I get under neath the covers with him and wrap my arms around him so I'm holding him.

"Focus on me taylor. Nothing else just focus on me okay?" I kiss his ear and he nods turning around so were face to face.

"Just breathe" I say soothingly and he calms down right away.

Taylor always has anxiety attacks like these so I know what to do . They suck ! I feel bad for him.

"Another anxiety attack?" I ask and he nods wiping his cheeks with the back of his hand.

"It was bad" his voice cracks and I kiss his head.

"Just go to sleep alright" I rub his side and he nods.

"Can you sing to me?" He ask and I nod smiling slightly.

I start to sing a song he loves .

'You say things will be alright

You say you'll fight this fight

So why am I the only one trying

You said you'd be right here

Now I'm facing fears

Of you going away for years

And I wonder when you'll return

I wonder how far you'd go

To show your love for me" I sing softly an sweetly until I here is breathing pattern change letting me know he is asleep.

I kiss his cheek and continue to hold him in my arms as I fall asleep too