Imagine plus a/n

You guys never cease to amaze me! Thank you I reached my goal of 100 followers and 1k votes! So keep voting and following please! So I'm closing off request after I do these 2 girls. Sorry but I will reopen them soon. (Not that I got request) lol but still i have a busy schedule so ill update whenever possible . I just don't wanna promise a request and not make the imagine! But ill update often!

Thankyou and vote !
________________________

"Good morning" taylor kisses my lips and says with his sexy morning voice.

"Morning" I kiss his cheek and hop out if bed.

"Where you going?" He frowns and I laugh.

"To take a shower" I leave his room.

I undress myself and hop into his shower letting the warm water wake me up.

I feel arms wrap around me and I laugh.

"Ewww your naked get outta here" I joke as I turn around and snake my arms around his neck.

"I should be saying the same" he crashes his lips to mine and I kiss back with just as much force.

He slips his tongue into my mouth as it roams everywhere fighting for dominance with my tongue.

He pins my up against the wall and grind his part on me which makes me groan . I kiss his neck and he moans picking up one of my legs and wraps it around his waist.

He slides into me slowly and I moan out in pleasure.

He goes in and out slowly which makes me want more.

"Taylor" I groan whining.

"I wanna go slow. I don't just wanna have sex I want to make love" he kisses my lips softly burying himself inside me slowly again.

I moan and he begins to kiss my neck. He rubs his arms up and down my sides as my arms are still around his neck.

I lean my head against the shower wall and moan softly as he goes in and out.

I think I like it slower than faster honestly. I can feel every inch of him and its amazing. I smile.

"I love you so much" he whispers in my neck as he buries himself into the crook of it.

"I love you too" I kiss his cheek and he slides in again.

We both reach our climax and come undone into eachother.

He slowly pulls out and both of us pant.

"I liked that alot better than going fast' I admit and he smiles.

"I did too" he kisses my neck once again.