Taylor gets into an accident

"Y/n have you seen taylor?" Taylor's baseball coach ask and I shake my head.

"No he said he was leaving to come here over an hour ago. He's not here?" I ask confused and coach shakes his head no.

"Ill call him" I say and coach thanks me.

Once I dial Taylor's number his phone goes straight to voicemail and that's when I know something is wrong.

He's NEVER late to a game and his house is only 10 minutes away. He left to come here over an HOUR ago.

"Coach I'm gonna go look for him" I tell his coach and he thanks me before I walk off heading to my car.

I jump into my silver mustang (taylor bought it for me for my 18th birthday) and I start the engine.

I start to drive to his house and once I arrive his car isn't in his driveway so I leave to go to Gas/Gro a local gas station that everyone goes to before the game.

Taylor always goes there before a game and gets a monster energy drink and cool ranch sunflower seeds.

I hear police sirens and see multiple ambulances speed past my car and was into the direction of the gas/Gro and that's when I know something is wrong . I speed behind them and a few miles up I see Taylor's car crashed into a pole. His car is completely destroyed and that's when my mouth drops.

I quickly stop my car not caring to park it and I quickly hop out.

"Taylor !" I scream running over to his car as paramedics pry open his door. A bloody and unconscious taylor gets pulled out of the car and that's when I start to cry .

"Let me go with you!" I beg the paramedics . He doesn't so anything but nod as he puts taylor onto the stretcher.

I run into the back of the ambulance holding onto his hand kissing it over and over again.

"It's gonna be okay baby it's gonna be okay" I repeat over and over again.

"What do you think is wrong with him?" I ask the paramedic and he shrugs.

"Maybe broken ribs a broken arm. And if he's lucky he's just unconscious" he looks at me sadly and I freeze.

"What do you mean if he's lucky?" I ask and he breathes in sharply .

"He may be in a coma but we won't know until we get him under a CAT scan " I cry

Once we get into the hospital I can't follow taylor but I call all of his friends and tell them to come down to the hospital and they do as I say. Over a period of 4 hours everyone piles in and tried to comfort me but I won't be comforted until I see him.

A doctor comes out and motions me back with him and I quickly get up following him not saying a word.

As soon as I enter his room I run over to him to see his eyes open.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy your awake ! I thought you were in a coma" I kiss his lips multiple times as he cries into my chest.

"I'm sorry I was so stupid . Everything h hurts" he stutters and I hold him close.

"It's okay baby it's gonna get better. Go to sleep ill be here when you wakeup okay?" I promise and he nods