Extremly sad

So this is what was probably going through my best friends mind before she killed herself. Hell with it. This is what goes through my mind everyday. Please if you want to commit suicide get help! It affects everyone around you. The affects last a lifetime ! No one will be the same so please get help. OR MESSAGE ME i promise I will help you as much as I can. Btw this is also based off of movie cyber bully.
___________________________________________________________________

I call my best friend Hayley and she picks up on the third ring.

"Hayley?" I sniffle into the phone.

"Hey what's wrong?" She ask truly concerned.

I take in a deep breath and look up so I don't cry.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but I'm done. Everyone hates me and I don't even know why. I hate myself and I'm scared. I feel like everyone is against me and I can't do it anymore. I really can't I'm sorry " I hang up and throw my phone against the wall.

I lock the bathroom door and get the pills out of the covert .

*Hayleys Pov*

"I'm sorry" she hangs up.

Shit ..

I hurry up and dial Taylor's number and he answers after the fifth ring .

"Hey-" I cut him off.

"GO TO y/n HOUSE I THINK SHE'S TRYING TO KILL HERSELF" I hang up and call the police.

*Y/n pov*

I rock back and fourth against the kitchen sink crying.

I scream and hold my head in my hands.

I can't do this. I can't do this anymore.

I hear banging on the bathroom door but I ignore it.

"Y/n open the door" Taylor bangs on the door harder.

"I'm sorry" I cry and open the pill bottle.

I swallow half of the bottle then the door flies open.

Taylor smacks the bottle out of my hands and the pills go flying everywhere.

NO! look what you did" I cry and slide down the wall.

"Look what you did" I cry harder and he holds me in his arms

"I don't wanna live why would you do that. Why!" I cry into his arms. He rocks me back and fourth and I feel a year on my shoulder.

"We're gonna get through this" he kisses my head.

My eyes get really head and they slowly close. I hear Taylor faintly say "no stop keep your eyes open baby stay awake" but the darkness falls over me.

*Taylors Pov*

I slam my bedroom door and pace around my room. I throw my hands to my head and yank my bandana off my head throwing it elsewhere.

"Why" I cry out and punch the wall with all my anger.

"Why" I slide down my door.

"I'm sorry I should have been there" I cry harder and louder.

"I'm sorry" I repeat over and over again.