Deep conversation

"You scare me" taylor whispers into my ear as he rubs his finger grazing my arm.

"Why?" I ask closing my eyes breathing in his scent, just enjoying his presence.

"Because I tell you things I can't even tell myself"

I look up at him and kiss his lips as I look into his sad beautiful eyes.

"Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself taylor" I sigh holding him close to me.

"I know. I feel like when I met you, all of my broken pieces just stuck back together" he admits with a shaky voice.

"I love you so much , your so perfect and I can't live without you. Your to amazing to hate yourself" I kiss down his neck sucking on his sweet spot.

"Let me make love to you" Taylor whispers , his hot breath tickling my cheek.

"Okay" I smile slightly, kissing his lips.

"Okay" he mumbles against my lips, as the kiss grows and gets deeper I can feel taylor get hard beneath me which makes me smile, I can always turn him on with just a simple kiss.

He pulls apart from me momentarily so he can take off my shirt.

Once it's off he unhooked my bra and quickly slides it down my arms taking a good look at my chest.

I pull his pants down along with his boxers, his shirt was already off previously.

Taylor slips his thumbs into my leggings and pulls them down along with my underwear in one swift movement.

"I love you" he mumbles into my neck , slipping a finger into me which makes me arch my back in pleasure .

__________________________

Should I make a part 2? (; CLIFFHANGER!