He finds out you have an eating disorder plus a/n

Hey guys it won't let me reply to your comments but this imagine was requested ! Someone asked if I do one boy or just all of them and I didn't really know what that meant but on this certain imagine book I only do taylor. On my new imagines I do everyone !
__________________________

"Hey baby" taylor kisses your cheek and you smile.

"Hey" you close the car door . He's taking you out on a date but you don't know where.

"Where we going?" You finally ask wondering.

"We could grab something to eat the go watch a movie?" He suggest and you shutter at the thought of eating.

"Um sure" you say slowly and un thrilled about the thought of eating. He doesn't notice that somethings up but smiles at you instead.

Once you guys pull into the diner you both get out of the car and sit down in a booth. You order your food and make small talk until it comes.

After a couple minutes taylor grabs your hands knocking you out of thoughts.

"Y/n what's up you haven't even looked at your food" he sighs and you shrug.

"I'm just not hungry" you make up an excuse.

"Your lying" he says bluntly and you start to get nervous.

"What?" You ask unsure of what he said.

"Your lying. You have been saying that all week and you lost weight. I'm your boyfriend I know when something's up baby" he runs a hand through his hair.

You just shrug and you two go back to his house after. You go to his room closing the door behind you as you go in.

Taylor collapses on his bed and you go over and lay down next to him.

"Are you mad at me?" You ask with a shaky voice.

"No baby. Why aren't you eating ?" He sighs with a stressed voice and you shrug again.

"Stop shrugging and tell me. You should be able to trust me" hurt etches across his face and you frown.

"I don't like the way I look. I want I lose weight and you don't get it because you don't have to be called fat everyday" tears brim your eyes.

"Your not fat! Your not even close to fat Y/n I promise you your not. You shouldn't be so self conscious because your gorgeous . Your the perfect weight baby girl please eat something" taylor begs as he holds you kissing your hair.

"Okay" your voice cracks because its hard to entirely believe him.

"Screw it I'm gonna show you how beautiful you are" he pulls you up off the bed gently.

"How" you ask bluntly as he peels off your shirt.

"Don't question what I'm doing just I with it" he unclasp your bra this time before moving down to your pants . He pulls them off along with your underwear and he walks you over to a body mirror.

He holds you behind as his arms wrap around your waist .

"Look at yourself . Your beautiful. I don't see one imperfection or flaw" taylor runs his finger through your hair.

"I love you" you turn around and kiss his lips.

"I love you so much" he kisses your neck finding your sweet spot almost right away. You let out a moan and he backs you guys up to his bed flipping you over so your on the bottom.

He pulls off his shirt and eventually his pants and boxers to.

You guys start a heavy an heated make out session before he lines up at your entrance pushing in slowly.

You moan at the sudden pleasure and that's when his thrust begin to go faster and harder.

He moans out your name as you scratch at his back digging your nails into his skin. He loves it when you do that it drive him insane!

His thrust begin to get sloppy as you begin to feel a knot form in your stomach.

You guys both come undone into each other and he collapses next to you after you come down from your highs.

"I love you" he kisses your lips and you smile .

"I love you too"