Cyber bully based

'Whore'

'Who wants to touch your ugly ass?'

'Taylor doesn't need you. He's better with out you slut'

I cry as I shut my laptop angrily.

I take a deep breath and sit on my bed.

I take a few minutes to think before I open up my laptop pressing record.

"I'm y/n . And I don't know why everybody hates me so much? But maybe I do. Because now I hate me too. I don't know what I did wrong to deserve all of this but it's whatever . It doesn't matter now. So that's it I guess. Bye" I cry waving my hand turning off the camera .

I post the video online and I begin to sob.

It's the only way.

It will all be over, no one will care anyway . Taylor's better off without me.

*Taylors Pov*

"Bye" she waves her hand and the video stops playing.

Oh my god. Shes gonna kill her self.

I jump off of my bed and run out the door. I run to my girlfriends house and fly through the door.

"Where's y/n?" I ask her little brother panicking.

"How should I know I'm grounded" he groans and I run up the steps.

"Y/n !" I scream her name over and over again. I hear her crying through the bathroom door and I slam through it.

"Your Pov"

The door flies open and I scream.

"I can't get the cap off" I cry harder and taylor knocks the pills out of my hand and I scream as they fly everywhere .

"Look what you did ! I wanna die" I hit his chest . He wraps his arms around me without saying anything and we slide down the wall as I sob.

"I wanna die . Why did you do that" I cry and his face looks pained.

"Baby your so beautiful . Your the most amazing person I have ever met. I love you so much and things are gonna get better. Please hang on baby were gonna get you help" his eyes get watery and I sob harder .

"I can't do it" I shake my head and he begins to run a hand through my hair soothingly still holding me.

"We're gonna get through it" he promises.