Unexpected (dirty)

"I'm bored" taylor complains as we cuddle up in his bed. We're watching movies ! Right now we are watching Frozen.

"Shhh" I hush him and he laughs.

"Wanna makeout?" He kisses my neck and I shake my head.

"Nope" I say popping the ' p ' . He pouts and I smirk.

"Fine ill just have to so this" he says and I hush him again.

He reaches over and sticks his hand inside my underwear and I flinch which makes him laugh.

He starts to rub me and when he hits a sensitive area I moan.

"Can we makeout now?" He ask and I 'shhh' him again.

This time instead of rubbing me he slips a finger in. He curves it up just the way I like it and he hits my G-Spot which makes me moan again.

"Now can we?" He ask and again I 'shh' him.

"Fine I have no choice but to do this" he scoffs and takes his finger out of me. He pulls my pants down along with my underwear and sits between my legs.

I know what he's about to do but to tease him I keep my attention on the T.V.

He starts to lick me there and I try not to moan so I bite my lip.

He starts to suck harshly as he sticks his tongue into me. I have to refrain from moaning so I bite my lip harder causing it to bleed.

He pulls away and i frown.

"I'm losing my touch" he pouts and I smile.

"I'm just messing with you baby" I laugh and he scoffs at me.

"You owe me a blow job babe" he said kiddingly .

"Now do I?" I kiss his lips.

"Yes you do" he kisses me neck.

"Alright whatever you want" I pull down his basketball shorts . Since these kinda are his underwear he has nothing underneath.

"You don't have to I was kidding" he says as he lays back onto the bed.

"It's not the first time it's fine" I kiss his lips and trail my hands down to his clark. I begin to run him teasingly and he grunts. I laugh and bring him into my mouth.

I go over his head with my tongue everytime I come up.

I bob my head up and down taking all of him into my mouth. I soon feel him twitch and a warm liquid fills my mouth.

I suck a few more times and I finally wipe my mouth.

"I'm to lazy to have sex" he admits and nod.

"Can we sleep? I'm tired!" I fall back onto his bed.

"Yeah but do you want to know what's weird.?" He ask staring into my eyes.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows together.

"We are both wearing shirts but no pants" he says and we both begin to laugh.

"That is weird. Oh well" I sigh and rest my head onto his chest and fall asleep