How he proposes

"Your gonna do great baby!" Taylor kisses my cheek and I smile grabbing the microphone and running out on the stage.

"Hey Indiana !" I smile and the applause dies down.

"Hello what's your name?" Simon Cowl The X Factor judge says with no emotion.

"Y/n and I'm 17 years old" I smile and giggle a little bit.

"Great. What will you be singing today?" He smiles back at me which makes me feel a little more comfortable.

"It's okay not to be okay by Jessie j" I take a deep breath and he nods as the music starts to play.

"I stare at my reflection in the mirror

Why am I doing this to myself?

Losing my mind on a tiny error

I nearly left the real me on the shelf!

Don't lose who you are! In the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing ! It's okay not to be okay! Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart! Tears don't mean your losing every body's bruising. Just be true to who you are" I finish singing with tears ready to fall.

"Wow that was amazing. I don't even think we have to vote its a yes" Simon claps and I start to scream as taylor walks out on stage .

He gets down on one knee right in front of me and smiles.

"Will you marry me?" He takes my hand and I nod. He gets up and I jump into his arms kissing him as the crowd goes wild.

"I love you' I whisper and tears fall.

"I love you too baby"