Important message.

So I'm gonna talk to you guys about suicide.

When someone commits suicide it doesn't just affect one person. It effects the whole community. People that didn't even know the victim often feel sad and they mourn just like the people that did know the victim. It's very hard to get through. Very very hard. 2 years ago my bestfriend took her own life. No one ever suspected she would do it either. 3 months ago a boy I knew of also took his life. I didn't know him personally but I still felt a great amount of pain. It's hard to get through very very hard.

If you suspect someone is thinking about suicide get them help right away.

Here are some warning signs

1: the individual jokes around about killing them self.

2: they often talk about suicide.

3: they show symptoms of depression.

4: they sleep a lot or sleep to little.

5: they withdrawal themselves from things they use to enjoy (hanging out with friends . Reading. Playing sports or instruments)

6: there grades start to drop.

7: they stop caring and they take risk. (Walking in the middle of a busy road without looking, taking pills without needing to do so)

8: they stop eating.

9: there mood changes often.

10: they just want to be alone.

Please know there are many more signs but these are just a few. This is a topic that NEEDED to be addressed. If you guys have any questions or if you need someone to talk to comment or message me. IT STAYS BETWEEN US!