Imagine

Sorry guys for the car crash imagine lol. I wanted it to be cute to show you guys love never ends even in death.

Now now now . Here's a new imagine ! Oh yeah I almost forgot GO READ "fix me" BY GoddessOfAphrodite. IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVERY YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE I read it 8 times now lol. It's so bittersweet I love it.
__________________________

"Taylor?" I wakeup to see I'm in a car. It's seems the car has flipped as seeing everything is upside down and there's glass everywhere.

"I thought you were dead! Are you okay?" He ask touching my face and I nod.

"Yeah in fine are you okay?" He nods and looks at his hands.

"Not one cut" he looks at me confused.

He was right. Not one cut or bruise on either of us. It's kinda impossible looking at all the glass around us.

"Alright let's get out" he crawls out of the car and heads over to my door.

"Watch the glass" he pulls me through gently and slowly.

Once I climb out I see there are ambulances and police cars surrounding the car.

"We're fine ! We're okay" I call out but all the people behind the yellow tape you see in crime scenes continue to cry.

"Taylor look there's the guys !" I point out. All the guys from Magcon are here. Even hayes .

We run over to them hand in hand to see all of there faces and expressions clearly. Every one of them looked lost and broken .

"Guys it's okay we're alright" taylor says to them but he looks at his Bestfriend Nash.

Nash begins to cry and that's when the other boys lose it too.

"Nash were okay" taylor says with his voice cracking .

"Taylor they can't see us" I tell him grabbing his arm. He looks at me confused and that's when I continued "not one cut or bruise not even a little scratch. We're didnt survive the car accident" I shake him and he begins to cry.

"Calm down listen its okay we will figure it out" I promise and that's when he calms down a bit. I have never seen taylor this worked up before . Only when his pap died but other than that never.

"Wait. Why are we still here then?" He ask me and I shake my head.

"And that's the million dollar question"