Imagine

Hey do you guys remember clark ? 😂😂😂 comment if you doooo....
__________________________

"Rawr" I 'claw' at taylor.

"Meow now can we get to business ?" He begins to kiss my neck up and down.

"You mad or naw" I ask moving my hands in a wave motion . He scoffs at me and moves across the bed.

"Seriously now we have to figure out why were still here" he groans and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah i don't know about that" I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe I killed us" taylor says rubbing his chin while closing his eyes.

"It's okay it happened for a reason" I stand up off his bed. "Alright let's go get some IceCream" I smile and he nods .

"Wait how will we get IceCream ?' We walk out of the door and down the street to the nearest icecream shop called 'Cow scoop'

"I figured out a way. It might scare the hell out of them though" I laugh as we walk into the IceCream shop.

We head in line and the lady looks at us "how can I help you?"

Wait..

"She can see us?" Taylor whispers to me. Just as I was about to answer him a man walk right past us. Or should I say right through us and orders his meal.

"Guess not" I shrugs sighing . I head behind the counter and get a 2 spoons handing one to taylor.

"Dig in" I smile and he laughs as we attack the ice cream.

"Don't mind if I do" he says while eating his favorite . Cookie dough.