You catch him with another girl

"Mom I'm stopping over Taylor's for a little bit" I walk out of the house and down the street to Taylor's.

I just decided to stop by his house because I haven't seen him in a few days and that's along time for us!

I knock on his door and his mom answers it with a confused face.

"Hey is taylor home?" I ask and she nods pointing up the steps. I smile and thank her heading up the steps.

I open up his bedroom door and my heart stops.

He's kissing ashley . His ex girlfriend.

Let me rephrase kissing. Shes straddling him as he swallows her face.

"Taylor?" I say softly. He quits kissing Ashley with a a confused face. Ashley get on him and he sits up staring at me with a shocked face.

"How long have you been here for ?" He ask quickly standing up walking over to me.

I gulp hard and back away when he tres to grab my hand.

"Long enough" my voice cracks and I look away.

"Please let me explain" he begs and I looked at Ashley. She had hurt etched across her face.

"Did you know we were dating ?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Did you know we were?" She ask and I shake my head. That's when the tears fall out and I break.

"I trusted you" I look back at taylor to see guilt across his face.

"Please I'm sorry" his voice cracks and I shake my head.

"How far did you go with her" I ask already knowing the answer.

"We had sex" he runs a hand through his hair.

"If I didn't come in you would have again." I cry and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry please" he begs again and I run out.

He tries to run after me but I make it to my house and lock my bedroom door. He knocks on it several times and I can hear him cry.

"Fuck you! I trusted you" I slide down my door and cry.

"Please I'm sorry it meant nothing" he knocks more but I end up falling asleep crying