How you meet

"How do you do this?!" My best friend Talia ask as she tries to ice skate around the rink.

"It's easy just push your feet out" I show her skating around in circles.

"It's not easy" she pouts and I laugh.

"5 o'clock ! " She shouts and attempts to skate away.

Huh?

"Hey" a boy about my age comes up to me.

"Oh hi" I say awkwardly. He's actually kinda cute. Not bad..

"If you were a pancake you would be a nice pancake" he smiles sheepishly.

"What?" I laugh and he laughs too.

"That was my corny attempt if a pickup line everyone" he looks around and bows down.

I giggle and he smiles.

"Taylor" he says nodding his head.

"Y/n" I smile .

"So y/n would it be wrong of me to ask for your number ?" He flashes out his phone.

"Here" I hand him my phone and I take his.

Once I set my contact I hand it back and he hands mine back too. I put it in my back pocket and he smiles at me.

"You from around here?" He ask and I nod my head.

"Yeah I live just a few minutes up the street from here. I just moved in" I shrug my shoulders.

"Ahh I live up by the west town church . Right across the street actually"

"I live right next to there too. I guess we will be seeing alot of eachother" I smile .

"I guess we will" he smiles back