A/N and imagine

Hey you guys read this authors note ! v v v v v v v

Should I make more dirty imagines? Or sweet? Sad? What kind do you guys want ?? Please let me know or I'm just gonna end the series because I don't know what you guys are interested in! Comment any ideas(:

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__

"Who's number 17?" I ask curiously eyeing the boy on the field. Me and my Bestfriend talia are watching her boyfriends baseball game. It should be over any minute now. There just waiting for this last batter to be up.

"I'm not sure but I can ask Jason" she shrugs . Jason is her boyfriend and he's currently positioned on 2nd base.

Once the batter strikes out Jason's team win by 1 run. Everyone begins to cheer and I clap my hands along with everyone else.

Me and talia walk out of the bleachers and Into the grass as Jason and the mystery boy walk over.

Now that I have a better view of them number 17 is super cute.

"Who's your friend?" Talia nods her head to the kid.

"This is taylor" Jason kisses Talia on the cheek and she hugs him congratulating him on winning.

"Hey I'm Y/n" I hold out my hand and Taylor shakes it.

"Taylor" he introduces himself smiling and I blush.

"We're having a after party for winning at my house. Would you like to go?" He smirks and I smile wide.

"Sure I would like that" I laugh and he joins in.

"Great"