Sweet Kisses at Dawn and dates

-Maya-

Here we were. Riles dressed crazy because she wants to fit in, if only she knew how much I loved her for who she truly is, or that her sweet innocent smiles are my world. Yes I'm not afraid to say it. My name is Maya Hart I am Bisexual and I love Riley with all my Hart. But yet here we were fighting, "Riley this ISN'T you!" I shouted starting to lose my temper at the precious Brunettes behavior, "How would you know Maya? These people I'm with now worship me! And this time it's more than five people!" She shouted her voice cracking from trying to hold back the tears. "Riles come here"

I opened my arms waiting for the amazing feeling of her in my arms, "Now Riles what you seem to have forgotten saying is that, 'You don't need to struggle to be popular because you are always popular with your best friend." She began to sob into my shoulder, "So Riles, you don't need this to be popular. If people don't like you for who you are then they are dumb. Because you have real friends, Freckles, HuckleBerry, and Me." She pulled back and looked me in the eyes, I would've been lost in her gorgeous chocolate eyes if I hadn't noticed a hair that needed tucked away and tears that needed to be wiped away.

  I took my hand and fixed her hair before I put my hand on the side of her face and with the pad of my thumb wiped them away. She moved into my arms and I held her tight, "Here let's sit down Riles." I said motioning to the Bay Window. I sat down, looking out at the beautiful crack of Dawn above the buzzing streets of New York, while she changed into her normal self. But much to my surprise instead of sitting next to me Riley sat on my lap wrapped her legs around me and put her hands on the side of my face, my hands went to her waist and I gazed into her eyes wondering what my Love was doing. She leaned into my neck and we sat their for a little bit until she whispered something in my ear, "Your right, I never should've left you. After all your not supposed to leave someone you truly love." I could feel my face heating up. She leaned back and we locked eyes. This was so unlike her but I loved it. We each started leaning in, our lips collided and it felt so good, it felt so right, it felt like her lips had been waiting for me and we had just been reunited.

    We pulled apart and I stared at her shocked, "Im sorry I know you could never like me like that I just had to take that chance bec-" I cut her off with another tender yet passionate kiss. The reason we broke apart this time was because we were both smiling like fools, "Now Riles who says I could never fall for my best friend." I said with a smirk, "Oh be quiet Peaches." She mumbled before kissing  me again, "I like that name Honey." I said and I have her a Peck, "Mmm I love it when you call me Honey, Peaches."

     I smirked at the beautiful brunette on my lap. "Ok Honey would you like to be the Honey to my Cheerios, and go out with me?" I asked, "I thought you'd never ask." Riley said as she brought our lips together, "Good because we are going out on a date tonight! Be ready by 6:30 I will be here!" I said carrying Riles to her bed and starting out the window, "Noooo Peaches come back we have like 18 hours till 6:30!" I chuckled at her, "See ya at six thirty babe." I said while blowing her a kiss and hopping down the fire escape. I could hear her whining for me to come back as I climbed down but I had a great date to plan and I couldn't waste anytime, as much as I just wanted to cuddle with her and tell her how much I love her. But first I had to show it.

------------------- 6:30--------------------

I grabbed the flowers I picked for her and looked in the mirror, I was wearing black jeans a heart shirt and my leather jacket. Everything was set up and tonight was going to be perfect. I grabbed Riley's present and walked out the door, lucky for me Riley didnt even live a five minutes away from where I live now, which Riley didnt know. Buzzed at the intercom and Mr Mathews let me up. I knocked on the front door and my jaw dropped. Riley looked amazing, "Wow Riles, you look perfect... Umm these are for you." I said giving her the present and the rainbow flowers, "Can I talk to you for a minute Maya?" Mr Mathews questioned, I nodded my head and he pulled me into the kitchen,

      "Maya, my little girl loves you, I am 100% ok with it I'd have no one else be with her because I trust you, and I believe you two are right for each other. But take care of her would you?" I smiled at him, "Wouldn't have it any other way." I chirped, I walked into the living room and I was immediately tackled in a hug from Riley, " Thank you so much. I love the Bear, I love the the flowers, I love everything! Even you Peaches." I smiled at her and we headed out, "Can I know where we are going? Pleaseeeeee????" Riley whined, "Nope. But I can tell you one thing, it's where I figured out that I didn't just like you, that I love you." I said planting a kiss on her forehead it took about 15 minutes to get there by subway and Riley was sitting on my lap kissing me occasionally before it was our stop. We headed out fast so she couldn't see the sign for the street. we were in the outskirts of town and I dragged Riley behind me to an empty field where I had previously set up the picnic.

-Riley-

I gasped and hugged Maya, this was beautiful! She had a cute blanket with hearts on it spread across the grass with a basket full of amazing smelling food in it. We walked over to it and I noticed something, the tree it was set under had something carved in the front of it. I let go of her hand and went to get a closer look. Maya chuckled nervously, I turned bright red, the tree had a heart carved into it inside the heart it said 'Maya and Riley forever' I turned around to see Maya looking at the ground. I went over to her and lifted her chin with my hand and kissed her, "I agree." She smirked, "I uh actually forgot I carved that there awhile ago. But it's true. You and Me against the world. But let's eat, I can't have my honey starving." I smiled at her and we ate. She cooked chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti. who would've guessed she'd be the romantic. But oh what my peaches does to me.

(A/N ok so how did you guys like the first story? I thought it was cute. Comment what you'd like to see in this book! See you later.)