Just dont hurt her

-Maya-

Today was the saddest day of my life, Ranger Rick proposed to Riles about a month ago, this broke my Hart. I was supposed to be the one Marrying her. but today I knew it would never happen. Because today was the wedding, I was only invited because Riley begged Huckleberry, which was cute because she thought of me.
But I don't want to be there, I don't want to be there when the love of my life pledges the rest of her life to someone who I know won't treat her like I would, someone who won't treat her like the Royalty she is. I jut hate him! He took her away! I hate HIM!

-Riley-

I was terrified. Not the pre-wedding jitters. The ones I'm used to, the ones that hope he won't hurt me today, that maybe for once in our relationship he'd treat me good, like he did in middle school. But now since he got hooked on drinking in High School he hasn't been the same. And I know the one person I love senses something but I couldn't tell her, he would just hurt her too. And Maya Hart was too perfect to get hurt. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard him stumble through the door, "Hey baabe." Lucas slurred. oh no.... He's drunk... I'm going to have bruises on my wedding day! He's going to be so mad because I know people are gonna notice! I began to whimper as he walked closer to me, "Shutup! You worthless piece of trash! Nobody loves you but me, be grateful!" I tried to run out of the room but he pinned me against the table. So I decided I needed out of this. I just need her right now! "HELP!! MAYA ANYONE!! IM BEING ATTACKED!! MAYA!!!" My screams were muffled by his hand, "Shutup! Your lesbian crush doesn't love you! Your ugly and worthless! Why would anyone want you?! No one even cares about you!" And then he punched me, I cried in pain so he kicked my stomach. I doubled over in pain, he straddled me, so with all my might I shoved my knee where the sun don't shine. and he fell over in pain. I seized my opportunity and ran out of the room locking it behind me and calling the police. They said they'd be here in a bit, I walked onto the front porch and started crying. Someone who was once so nice started beating me, and then he put a gun to my head so is Marry him, it hurt so much. I decided to call Maya, "h-hey M-Maya." I said my voice trembling, she knew me so well and she hung up with a, "I'll be right there don't move." Don't worry darling I'm not going anywhere, she got here two minutes after hanging up. She ran up to me and embraced me in a hug but it hurt from where he kicked me so I winced. She gasped as she looked me over, my dress had a dirt footprint in the center where he kicked me an I was already starting to get a bruise on my face. I could tell she was furious, "Who did this to you?" She questioned, "Lucas...." I said quietly. her face turned into fury, "I told him when he said he was going to propose that he was never to hurt you!" I began sobbing wildly into her shoulder while she rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be ok, "No it's not Maya! He's going to get away from the police and force me to marry him again, he's going to hurt me over and over again like he has since high school!"

-Maya-

I just couldn't believe it! I knew something was wrong! He held a gun to her to get her to marry him! He's been beating her since High school! I can. Believe it, I didn't want to. It broke my Hart to know that the woman I love was being hurt over and over again and I had failed to notice. I just held her tight until the police pulled her away from me and into an ambulance. A few minutes later they brought him out. I stormed over to him, "You are nothing but a pathetic excuse of a person! You don't just hold a gun to someone's head so they Mary you! An you don't beat people and tell them no one loves them because that's not true! I'm in love with Riley and you're never going to hurt her a gain! He huffed as they shoved him in the police car. I got into my car and drive to the hospital while calling Cory and Topanga. They were shocked and Cory was as furious as me, they told me they were on their way and I went to the waiting room, "Excuse me miss where is Ms. Matthews Family?" I glared at her, "Her mom and dad are on their way. I am family. Im her girlfriend." The nurses mouth formed and '0' and she led me to her door. I texted Cory and went inside, my baby laid there, her ribs wrapped in bandages, one of her legs he apparently stepped on had a cast covering it. But her face was perfect except for the bruise where she told me he punched her. I sat next to her and held her hand, "Im sorry Riles. I wish I could've done something. You don't deserve to be hurt like this, I wish I never put you on Pretty Boys lap on the subway. I loved you then too, but I thought it would be good for you. Riley Matthews I've been in love with you since I can remember. But I knew you would never love me back. So I've kept it inside all this time, the first seventh grade assignment if you remember that, was on something you feel so strongly about you would fight for. Riley, my first thought was you, I would fight to the death for you." I kissed her hand, "Oh Maya, I'm kinda glad you pushed me on him. because if you wouldn't of, I wouldn't of had the courage to fight back today, or to let you know that I love you too." I leaned over her and kissed her.

-Cory-

I was so mad at Lucas! I never completely trusted him! I just want to see my girl. Topanga and I rushed to where Maya said she was and we cracked oped the door. They were talking, I told Topanga to look but to be quiet. We watched them confess their love for each other and then kiss. I couldn't help it I squealed, I so saw this coming! My squeal scared them and they broke apart and looked at me, "What I so called you two loving each other!!" They chuckled, "Now come here my big loving Family. we group hugged, cried, kissed, and talked to each other for what seemed like forever, I'm just glad My baby is gonna be ok.