Concerts

-Riley-

"I forgave her and she's just going to leave me like this?!" I cried as Farkle held me, "Riley. It's ok. I know you forgave her about what she did with Missy, but that was because Missy kissed her not the other way around. But now Maya has a career and she doesn't want to leave you I know she doesn't. But she just..." Farkle opened and closed his mouth, "Has more important things right now? No need to finish Farkle. I just I hate her but I love her, she breaks my heart but I still love her so much."

Farkle sighed, "Hey maybe we could go to one of her concerts and yell boo until they kick us out." I looked up at Farkle, "She doesn't deserve that. Yes she hurt me but I don't want to hurt her, that's just low." Farkle just pressed me into his chest holding me tighter, "I just love her so much." I whispered before I drifted off into a fitful sleep. I had nightmares of Maya, me walking to one of her concerts but when I got in she saw me and kissed Missy.

I jolted up now in my actual bed, Farkle was gone and I began to sob, "MOM!! DAD!! I NEED YOU!" They came running into my room and I just broke down. I hadn't told them about Maya and I actually dating, they knew I liked her and she liked me, but I spilled everything. I told them not to be mad even though my dad looked like he could kill. "Mom dad I know you want to be mad. But reacting to it will only sink us down further. It's not the choices you are presented with, it's about how you react." My dad sighed and looked at my mom.

They seemed to have a silent conversation going back and forth with their eyes, "Sweetie, we just want what's best for you. We are so sorry that she did that to you. But if its meant to be its meant to be." I sighed and cuddled into my parents sides on my bed and fell asleep.

That was about 6 months ago. I haven't dated anyone, I haven't had the guts. But it only took Maya a month to get over me, I mean she dated some girl named Ally Nickolson.

Im still obviously not over her though, every day and night I'd watch.. Basically stalks what she did, an interview? I'm on the couch with my bunny slippers and robe eating ice cream and crying. Mom says I need to get out but I'm distraught, I love her. Does that not matter to anyone anymore?

Her tour is ending and she had to pick New York to be her final stop. Honestly I was terrified, I had been reading/writing fan fictions a lot and when something like this happens? They bump into eachother on the streets and it hurts but they love it at the same time. But I don't think I could handle anymore pain, when I hear people talk about who Maya is dating I feel like someone is grabbing my heart and squeezing really tight.

Every once in awhile I feel people's stares as they whisper and point, recognizing me as her desperate Ex. I broke out of my thoughts when Auggie came running into my room, "RILYYYYY!!!" I chuckled at him, "Augieeeeee." I mocked him as he burst into a fit of laughter, it made me feel good when he was happy.

"But seriously sis we need to talk." My smile vanished as I heard him turn serious, "Ok Aug what's up?" Auggie shut the door and sat at the end of my bed, "Well sis... It's about Maya.." At the mention of her name I felt my heart stop and I furrowed my brows, "What about her Aug?" He looked down at his hands.

"Riley Im only this many but I still understood you two. I knew you loved eachother more than friends like Ava and I. But I just don't understand why you would want more girl cooties." I chuckled and put my arm around his neck. I rubbed his hair with my hand as he giggled away, "I love you Aug, now go play some Legos or something I need time to process your little genius brain." He kissed my cheek and ran off to his room shutting the door behind him.

I sank back onto my bed and sighed, "He's right. I love her. Why did she have to leave?!" I tossed a pillow at the door in frustration. A couple seconds later Auggie was in my room with mom and dad, they pulled me into a big hug and I cried on their shoulders. "Shh honey it's gonna be ok." Auggie left the room quickly with my mom an my dad sat there and held me. I had quieted down, my dad sat next to me on the bed he rocked me back and forth and my door swung open, "Riley this is the only time I allow boys in your room alone with you." He kissed my forehead and my best friends walked in.