I know

-Maya-

It's a Thursday night and Riley begged me to stay over even though we have school tomorrow. I obviously said yes to my princess and here we were. She was peacefully snoring away, it was adorable. So I did what I normally do, I scooted closer to Riley and put my arm around her, she moved closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and she mumbled something, "Mm... M-Maya.." I smiled, "Right here Riles." she nudged into my shoulder and I fell asleep.

Topanga came in and saw, she woke me up, "Maya can we talk?" I nodded my head and she lead me into the hallway, "Maya you really love her don't you?" I nodded sheepishly, "Yes Mrs. Matthews I love your daughter." she grinned at me big, "Alright, go wake her up for me would you?" I nodded and walked back into her room, she was laying on her back spread Eagle on the bed, I jumped beside her and shook her, "Riley! Wake up, breakfast!" I continued to jump on the bed, "Noooo.. Five more minutes...." she groaned, I got an idea, I straddled her and began to tickle her sides, "M-Maya... Stop! please! MAYA!" She tried to turn away but couldn't because I was pushing her down. She continued to squeal, "Okay!! OKAY! I'll get up!!" She said through laughing, "Ok chuckles." I said putting my arm out for her, "Nope!" She shouted before she flipped me over and began tickling me, "h-Hey! I'm not the... one w-who needs up! R-RILES!!!!" I said trying not to squirm, she paused for a second and I flipped her back around and kept her down with my weight, "M-MAYA!! I give up!! Please..... I-I'm sorry!!! P-please!!" I shake my head at her and kissed her cheek, she went bright red. I got up and walked downstairs, Topanga eyed me, "Is she coming down?" Topanga questioned, "yeah.... UNLESS SHE WANT THE TICKLE MONSTER TO COME BACK!!" I said louder so she could hear me, not even 30 seconds later she walked downstairs, "I'm ready!! I'm awake! No need for the tickle monster!!" Riley put her hands up and I chuckled, "Alright chuckles come sit down and eat." she did and I noticed Topanga looking at me and smiling, I smiled back and she mouthed, "You two are so cute." I felt myself blushing, I looked at the time and dragged Riles down to the subway, we went to class.

At lunch Ranger Rick stopped me at the door, "What do you want Huckleberry? I'm trying to get my lunch with Riley." He looked at me, "I was gonna come over to surprise Riley and talk about sone stuff last night. But when I got there I saw you two, I know you like her Maya." My face dropped, "But don't worry, I respect that. I'm going to back off of her and stop trying so hard to get her when you two clearly belong together." Then he left me alone in my thoughts, "Wow... that just happened I guess." I shrugged it off and went back to lunch and I sat with Riles, "Hey Riles, can I ask you something?" She nodded since her mouth was full, "Ok do you like Lucas." She looked at me, "No. well I mean I did at first but he's just..... But can I tell you something?" I nodded, "Maya I have a crush on a girl. I have for a long time but when I try to tell her I always chicken out." I smiled at her, "Here, Riles you can practice on me." She nodded, "Ok, I don't really know how to say this but I've liked you for awhile, but I'm head over heels in love with you. Your beautiful, smart, and adorable. So will you go out with me?" I smiled at her, "This girl is lucky! But that wasnt so hard was it? Go talk to her Riley." Riley looked down, "I-I just did Maya..." I sat tthere shocked. Riley Matthews liked me back! RILEY MATTHEWS loved me back!! I smiled at her and went to talk but Riley got up and ran out of the room crying, "Oh Riles if only you knew." I chased after her knowing that she'd be in the bathroom. I went to the door and put my ear up to it I heard her sobbing and that broke my Hart." Gawd Riley what were you thinking? She obviously doesn't like you back! Why would you tell her you just made a fool out of yourself." I couldn't take it anymore, I moved behind her, she saw it was me and looked puzzled. She turned around to face me. "Don't say that." I told her while wiping the tears away with my thumb, "Because Riley Matthews." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "I am in love with you and I would love to be your Girlfriend." She smiled the gorgeous smile I love and kissed me, full if passion and love, "Hey Riley, I think your mom expects it, but I have a grea. Idea on how to tell your dad." She smiled at me, "Ok what you got?"

It has been two days since we got together, Topanga already knew and now we had to tell Cory. We were going to tell him over dinner we knew he would accept us.

"Dinner!" Topanga called I took Riley's hand in mine, "Are you ready sunshine?" She smiled and nodded before giving me a peck and heading downstairs. We held hands under the table and nervously awaited for the perfect moment. Which wasnt long after dinner begun, we were trying to make small talk, I squeezed Riley's hand an we stood up. I put my arm around her, "Listen up! We have an announcement." Cory looked around confused and Topanga smiled at us, "Riley and I are dating!" I said kissing her cheek, "YES! I so saw this coming! Wait does this mean?..." We laughed at him, "Wait Topanga does this mean no more Boys?!" She glared back at him, "Dad there were never any boys to begin with." I smiled at her and wrapped her up in a hug while her dad did his happy dance, "I'm so proud of you Love." I whispered in Riley's ear, "Stooooop.... It's too cute when you call me love, or chuckles, or princess, or babe. Your too adorable." I smiled at her and then kissed her gently, "Hey! What about me?" Auggie asked and Topanga picked him up, "You Auggie are part of our big loving family." We smiled and they pulled us into a group hug, "Im so glad I found you Riley." "Me too Peaches." Yep I love my life.

A/n So how you liking them so far? I know they're not great but I'm trying, enjoy