Bullies

The blonde beauty crawled through the window just as she had every morning, "Oh no Riley you can't be sick! I can't do this life thing on my own!" The brunette smiled, "I have the foo foo disease, I don't want you to catch it." Riley pulled the cover over her, "Your right." Maya said, "Ok come here babe." The Blonde sat on top of the brunette and kissed her, "Now we can stay home sick together! Ok Riles I'm joking we need to get you out of Rileytown." Riley went from smiley to glaring daggers,

"That's mean Maya." The blonde stood there in shock, "Okay so are you being funny or are you being serious right now babe?" Maya stared at her Riles, "Your a bully Maya. RileyTown is a place where I'm weird and crazy and unique, but I don't want that! I don't want to be noticed! I'm done with RileyTown. And your a bully Maya." The brunette left before her girlfriend could say a word.

-Riley-

"I hope she understands." I sighed and my phone dinged. 'See you at school loser, don't forget to shower after you leave your home. the trash can.' I grabbed my bag and ran out the door as fast as I can, "Im sorry babe."

When I got to school she was there, "Hey when you gonna kill yourself? No one would notice or care." She chuckled, "My parents love me I would never." I looked down considering it, "Oh yeah, if your parents care so much about you why haven't they done anything?" She smirked deviously, "They don't Riley. Your just a worthless piece of trash that no one cares about." I stood still thinking of Maya the girl leaned into my ear, "Not even your precious little girlfriend cares about you." I nodded my head and the girl walked away.

I went to the single handicap bathroom and locked the door behind me, "Im sorry Maya." I grabbed the razor that I snuck in my bag and slid it across my wrists 4 times each. I decided that was enough for today and I cleaned up the blood and put everything away and got to class, "Hey Riley can I talk to you?" I nodded and Farkle grabbed my wrist I squealed luckily there was no one else there yet, "Riley... Why would you do this?" Farkle looked at my wrists, "Because I'm nothing to anyone Farkle! Because no one would notice if I was gone." Farkle stared at me and let my wrists go shaking his head.

"Your not a nothing Riley, why are you keeping this to yourself? You wouldn't let me when it happened." I looked at him and another girl showed up, "Say nothing Farkle." I said through gritted teeth and we started class.

At the end of the day I shoved ice cream in Maya's face and left. I ran crying through the streets and to my house.

-Maya-

"I can be so calm about this huckleberry because this isn't her, this isn't my Riles. something's wrong and I'm gonna help her through it." Farkle looked nervous, "Guys Maya needs more towels! GO! Get her towels!" They looked confused but left, "Farkle I don't need more-" Farkle cut me off, "Riley is cutting herself. She has a bully and she thinks no one cares about her, someone told her to kill herself." I stormed out of the room angrily and I ran to her apartment when I got there she was standing in front of her mirror crying, "Im so sorry Maya..." Her wrists were bloody and she held a razor blade, I took the blade from her and took her to the bathroom, "Sit," I pointed to the tub and she sat.

"Your too happy, your too weird and goofy. Nobody likes you you piece of trash... Why don't you kill yourself?" I felt the tears choke in my throat, "D-Don't ever think someone doesn't care. Riley, I love you both friendly and romantically. I care about you and I would've been devastated if you had killed yourself." I said while cleaning her cuts.

I kissed each tear away and looked at Riley, "I love you, don't ever forget that." I kissed her gently and when we pulled apart. She practically jumped into my arms and began to sob. "Shh shhh. It's gonna be ok." I said while rubbing her back, "How could you say that? I thought that when she first said stuff it would go away. And it's just gotten much worse..."

She scooted herself over and onto my lap and cried into my shoulder, "I know baby." as I predicted Lucas came running in but Riley fell asleep on me, "Shh. Shes sleeping." He nodded an sat next to us on the tub, "Come sit behind me and see what the girl made her do." He did and his face was furious, "Hey she's my girlfriend not yours." He chuckled, "I know Maya it's just I care about her and I hate the fact that she wanted to do that to herself." I nodded, "I know Lucas. Now go calm down before you turn into Texas Lucas." he tipped his imaginary hat and walked out the door.

-----------time skip 40 min--------------
"M-Maya.." I snapped awake and looked at Riley, I had moved us to the bed before I started to sleep, "Right here Riles." "M-Maya" I looked at her annoyed, "What do you need Riles?" I sighed, "M-Maya, M-Maya. Please don't leave me.." Oh she must be dreaming I wrapped my arms around her, "Never in my wildest dreams baby girl." She began to pant, "MAYA!!" She jolted up, "Oh thank god you're still here." Riley laid back down and cuddled into my side.

"Now why would I ever leave you Riles?" She buried her head into my shoulder, "Because nobody can stand me or love me." I felt a hot tear land on my neck, "Oh Sweetie don't say that, I'm absolutely head over heels in love with you baby girl." She looked me in the eye a smile on her face.

"How was that?" I pulled her on top of me and tickled her sides, "Oh baby girl what you do to me."

(A/N I know this isn't very great but I thought it was kinda cute, I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas.)