Girl Meets Coming Out

-Sabrina-

  I uploaded the last picture for my new evolution tour and sank back into my chair. Running a hand through my hair I glanced at my Twitter feed and smiled when Rowan popped up, "And proud of this one too @sabrinaannlynn, second album comes out October 14th so proud!" I smiled and wrote back something to give the fans a hint. "And that day is special for many reasons, Je t'aime." I smiled because I knew it drove the fans crazy when we said I love you, but this on was something special. October 14th is Rowan's birthday and its when my Evolution album is coming out, something else is coming out that day. Us. Rowbrina is real baby! I was so glad it was real because this little lady I've been secretly datin for 7 years, is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Nathan called for our attention and it was back to recording.

  I pulled my jacket over my shoulders grabbing my phone and walking out of the studio. I dialed Rowan's number and she didnt pick up. When the call went to voicemail I began to pick up speed breaking into a run. She always answered even if she was mad, or half asleep. "C'mon baby pick up." I mumbled while I dialed her number again. I reached our flat and struggled with my keys. I got the door unlocked and rushed in, "Rowan, Baby, c'mon where are you?" I shouted, I heard sniffles from our room and I dropped my stuff heading to the door. I could hear Rowan crying and I opened the door, "Rowan baby what's wrong?" She just choked on another sob as I pulled her into my arms on the bed, "We can't come out Sabrina." Her words hit me with confusion, "What do you mean babe? Why not?" She clenched her fists in my shirt, "They hate me, they won't love us. It'll just make us the most hated people in the world." She let go with one hand and gestured to the lap top on the edge of the bed, "Oh baby girl." I said as I looked at the screen. The hate comments all showed and I was mad as hell. Some said 'Why does she exist?' And some other ones said things like 'Eww Sabrina deserves a much better person than Rowan.' I shut the laptop and held onto Rowan like she was the only thing in the world. "Baby girl it's gonna be ok. Shh." I rubbed her back and I felt her hot tears on my neck, "N-No it's n-not! Sab they hate us!"

  I shook my head and opened the computer back up closing the mean page, "No Rowan they don't. If I'm ever feeling down about our relationship which doesn't happen much often because you my ball of sunshine keeps me happy. But there are some times so I go to this place called Wattpad, and I look at the support. Everyone in the name of Wattpad ships us, they all love you as much as I do. Let me show you my personal favorite baby girl." I opened up a new tab and searched up Wattpad, I entered my secret username and went to my library. I clicked on the top story (Rilaya One-Shots by MusicSavedMe_95 of course.) I went to chapters and clicked on the Rowbrina parts, "Read these baby girl. When you finish these stories look at the comments and look at how much you are loved." I moved her off of my lap and she dried her eyes before beginning to read. Her smile grew with each line, it was honestly the cutest thing I'd ever seen. She got to a part where we were fighting and she frowned, "I don't overreact like that do I?" I chuckled, "No baby girl, you don't. It's just fan fiction after all." She made a small 'oh' sound and she gave me a look that said, "oh yeah." I grinned and laid back on our bed, resting my arms behind my head. I drifted off into a nap.

  I woke up to Rowan moving the laptop away and coming to lay down. I pretended to be asleep as she moved to the edge of the bed and curled up small. I turned over on my side and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, "What'd you think Rowboat?" She turned to face me and her breath hit my face, "They were great. Thank you Sabby. I don't know what I'd do without you." I smiled and brushed a stray hair from her face, "You'd probably float away Rowboat." She smiled brightly and I pecked her lips, "Goodnight baby girl. I love you." She turned over again so I could hold her closer, "I love you to babe, goodnight." But I didn't go to sleep. I sat and held Rowan, and watched as the New York City lights danced into the room.

---------------

October 14.. I let out a deep breath and looked into the mirror as Rowan came back into the room a smile immediately came to my face, "Hey rowboat, how's your birthday going so far?" I asked while putting my pants back on, "Hmm it's going pretty great I mean... Considering what we just did.. I'd say my days going pretty great. How about you Sabby? You having a good day?" She smirked as she dragged her long fingers across my exposed waist, "Well this morning was a lot of fun but the tables have turned. I'm actually kinda nervous right now. I mean my album got released, it's my baby's birthday, a GMW episode airs tonight, and we come out in exactly 40 minutes." She moved my hair and kissed my neck softly, biting ever so slightly making a bruise form almost immediately. Her hand were on my waist as she looked at us in the mirror, "Don't be nervous babe. You're mine and we are gonna make it through this together." She intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek, "Now let's get you some clothes Sabby. Not that I like you better with clothes on than when you don't have clothes on but we have an interview to come out on." I chuckled and picked up the rest of my clothes.

   The limo pulled up to the building and Rowan rubbed the back of my shaking hands with her thumbs. The driver opened the door and almost immediately we were swarmed by fans, Rowan grabbed my wrist instead of my hand and led me through the crowd. When we got inside Rowan grabbed my hand again and leading me up the stairs to the Seventeen interview level. (Seventeen is the name of the magazine that's interviewing them. Don't know is it's real or not.) our interviewer was waiting for us at the scene. There was a couch and a white chair with a sign that said "Seventeen with Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter." Behind them, the chair was across from the slightly angled couch. Rowan guided me to our seats and I sat as close to her as possible without sitting on her lap. She put her arm across my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "We are gonna be ok Babe. Calm down." Her voice made my nerves calm some before the interviewer sat down, "Live in 3.. 2... 1.. go!" The interviewer smiled, "Hi my name is Patty McKines with Seventeen Magazine and I'm here with Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter. By the way, Happy Birthday Rowan! A big 21 this year right?" Rowan smiled at Patty.

  "Yep! I'm super excited for all the years to come! I mean we've been working on Girl Meets world since I was like 12 so I'm super happy with everything going on in my life that's happened in these 21 years!" Patty smiled softly and crossed her legs, "Well also congratulations Sabrina! I hear you just released a new album!" I straightened my jacket, "Yep! I'm super stoked about this new album, I think it'll really show how far I've come since I started out. As in the name, my EVOLution." She nodded her head, "Okay onto the Fan Q&A!!" She clapped her hands excitedly, the first few questions were easy. Just simple questions about what's gonna be going on in Girl Meets World, the regular questions fans ask. Then the question came, "Sabrina, You've been sitting awful close to Rowan. Someone even said they saw you and Rowan holding hands, are you and Rowan just friends?" I looked at Rowan and she nodded at me, telling me to spill it. "Well that's a good question. Rowan and I actually have something to tell you," I grabbed her hand and stood up, looking directly into the camera, "Rowan and I have been dating for awhile now. I am bisexual, and Rowan is Pan as you know. But I wanna say that if you don't support Us, don't support me, because it's not Rowan or Sabrina it's Rowan and Sabrina. You have to support both of us, you can't just support me. I love Rowan a lot," Rowan let go of my hand and I was cut off by her getting down on one knee, "Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, Will you make me the happiest girl alive and Marry Me?"

   Tears brimmed my eyes as I nodded my head, she slid the ring onto my finger and got off her knee to kiss me. While we kissed I heard the interviewer say, "Well that's it folks! You heard it here first, it's official! The ship Rowbrina is in fact Canon! That's all we have time for today, see you next interview with Ellen Degeneres! Seventeen Out!"  I couldn't believe it, I was gonna Marry the girl I loved. Thank god, this day couldn't get any better!

  (A/N)
First of all I wanted to thank you! I know I haven't been active lately, I've just been busy and stuff. But over 3k reads!! That's insane!! I looked at the chart, I'm  a pretty high rated Rilaya story and it's crazy!! Thank you guys so much for the endless support!! Second of all I wanted to address the girls, have any of you guys seen Sabrina's post about Rowan's birthday? She said "My Rowboat, my Riles." How friggin cute!! And she said that Rowan didn't need puberty because she was already perfect!! How many people say that to someone who's just a friend? But anyway the album was AMAZING!! I get chills every time man!! Also for this chapter I went a head and changed the ages a lot, so Rowan is 21 and Sabrina 24. I wanted to run something by you guys to get your opinion. I'm gonna post a small preview of an idea I have for a Rilaya book, I wanna know if you guys think I should continue from the preview or not, so stay on the lookout for that! Thanks again for the support!