Girl Meets the End (P1)

-Rowan-

It was a normal day of Girl Meets World filming. Well I mean, as normal as we can get right? Something was off today though, Sabrina wasn't herself. Today we were filming a Rucas episode, and I knew that's exactly why Sabrina was mad. She hated Rucas, she literally could not stand it if we were closer than 5 feet from eachother. She had good reason too because well I mean.... He's why we broke up, more like I'm the reason Sabrina and I aren't dating anymore. I don't think it was meant to be anyway. It wasnt that hard to get over the break up, well for me. I'm sure she's fine, we haven't been as close but she seems okay. The director called the scene and I was snapped out of my thoughts. My head was filled with sunshine and rainbows as I stepped onto the Topanga cafe set. I got into place in the booth next to Sabrina. I looked at her, which was a mistake. I could see the sadness in her eyes when she looked at me, that's what broke me. That's what got into my heart and filled me with guilt.

I had to shake it off when the director called action. "Rowan, I love you. We've been dating for awhile now.." Peyton got down on one knee and I glanced at the script hidden in the menu reading my lines, "Umm Lucas what are you doing?" I asked very confused at this point, "Rowan Blanchard, will you marry me?" I froze and I felt Sabrina get up and move away. I sat there not believing what he just did. "Umm.... Peyton..." I looked over to Sabrina who was cuddled into Zay, "Umm Yes?" I said it as a question and Peyton lit up, "YES!!! She said yes!!" I felt bad when I heard Sabrina crying. She had a sad look after she dried her tears. I went over I hug her, my skin honestly was begging to be by her again. But he ran off, out of set and I stood there confused, "Why is she running from me?" I questioned and Zay responded hatefully, "Because of what you just did, because of all the Hell you've put her through." I raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you two dating though? I thought she was fine." This only seemed to make his anger increase, "No. We are just friends. But how could you think she was fine?! Do you know how many times she has cried to me about how much it hurts when she is near you. Because of all the memories it brings up. She's been dreading today for awhile because Peyton told us his plan. She loves you, you just wasted her heart. You don't deserve any of the forgiveness I know your gonna get." He spat and walked away.

I turned back to a dancing Peyton and I pushed him into the booth, "Hey honey, we can save this until we get home, it's rude to do that infront of these people." He smirked and I really wanted to slap him but I didn't, "No. That's not what this is." His smirked dropped, "Im telling you I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying anything. We weren't even dating! So as of right now it's a no so sit your happy ass down and shutup." His face turned to anger, "Is this because of what he said? Don't even think about her! She's stupid, she needs to get over herself." I slapped him, "No, she's not. It's taken me until now to realize what I lost when I kissed you. I lost the best thing that could ever happen to me. I swear if you ever lay a hand on me or her outside of set again. I will have you prosecuted." He rubbed his cheek as I stormed out the door where Sabrina left. I looked around the lot and thought of where she would be, "Knowing Sabrina she's probably somewhere that will remind her of what's wrong." I thought out loud, "The set playground!" That's where we first met, she even told me that the only things she thinks of when she's there is me! I ran around the corner of the building and past set 53 and I could see the glint of the monkey bars. As I got closer I could see the climbing wall which hid the swings from view.

I saw her blonde hair and knew the girl on the swings was Sabrina. I sat down in the swing next to her, "I said no." She looked up at me and her eyes told me she was holding sadness and anger, "He said you were stupid and I slapped him. Because its taken this long for me to realize what I missed when I kissed Peyton. I know I missed the best thing in the world when I have you up." She shook her head, "No. I gave you 2 frickin years. 2 torturous years, where we weren't ever close enough to have our arms brush. That killed me, you didnt notice but it killed me. Every second of the day I wanted to be by you, so close that I was warm from the heat radiating off of you. I wanted to kiss you and hold you but you were hugging on Peyton. That frickin hurt, so don't come out here and say you're sorry. Don't expect forgiveness because Im done. I'm done with making up excuses for myself to be happy. I'm done playing around with you Rowan, have fun with Peyton. Goodbye forever." She kissed my forehead and then She left, she left to her car. She got in her car, her beautiful blonde waves bouncing, and she drove off. She left me to my own thoughts and it was torture, but I knew I deserved it. I knew I lost her for good. I knew she'd have to come back to set one day right? I was majorly wrong.

She quit the next day, and everything we worked on for 6 seasons came crumbling down. We had no Maya, we had no show. We did a crap wrap up finale and just like that our little family of a cast was gone. She wouldn't answer my calls or my attempts to go to her house. It was my fault, and my mistake. I lost her for all of us, and I knew it.

(A/N)

So this was part one, I know it's a crap chapter you don't have to tell me. But anyway stay tuned for the next part hopefully it will be better. BTW if a chapter had Girl Meets... From now on those are Rowbrina chapters.