You all along

-Riley-
It was any normal day, except this day was the day before school started up again signaling the end of Summer. I was hanging out with my bestfriend Lucas. It's what usually was going on but today he convinced me to sneak onto the subway with him. I was hesitant at first but I finally agreed. Looking back at it now I'm glad I did because what happened on the subway changed my life forever.

Of course an important detail is that I was out. I was the happy gay girl whose dad was the lame history teacher.

We were on the subway when Lucas spotted a blonde in the corner reading, "Shes not from around here." He said, but I wasnt paying attention. My eyes were locked on her, her brown saddle bag, the way her face scrunched up when she would smile, the way she bit her lip while she was focusing. Lucas chuckled, "Don't get ahead of yourself now. But if you really want to be cool like me let's see how you handle talking to her." I felt my eyes widen as I tried to stop him but he was already over there. I just looked away and didnt listen. A minute later he came back a smirk plastered on his face, "Shes available, we just broke up." I kinda perked up at this, "Aww do you need to talk about it?" I saw him light up as he got an idea, "No, it's your turn to do the Talking." I furrowed my brows as he lifted my hand from the pole an I fell backwards. I landed and strong arms wrapped around my waist, "Why hello there." I felt my cheeks flush.

"Hi.. I'm Riley we were just talking about you... That's my friend that you just broke up with." She chuckled, it sounded like heaven, "Well my names Maya, Maya Hart." Mhmmm I love it I thought. "Riley's an awesome name too." Her cheeks were a light shade of pink it was adorable, "Thank you but W-what do you mean?" A smile placed itself on her lips, "The Mhmmm I love it." I smile sheepishly and looked down, Crap! I'm still on her lap! I moved off and said goodbye, before heading I've to Lucas. "Well... How'd it go??." I chuckled nervously and led him out of the subway.

The next day of school came to fast. I sat down at my normal desk, Farkle and Lucas came in together and Farkle sat behind me with Lucas beside me. The bell rang and A familiar blonde head walked in, I felt my heart stop, "Subway girl..." Lucas nodded and smiled at me while flashing a thumbs up. She sat in the seat next to me, right infront of Lucas, "Where from Ms Hart?" She smiled at my dad, "Austin, Texas sir." She tipped an imaginary hat at my father and he smiled back. "Alright Class! It's your first day!" The rest of the class was a blur.

I was nervous wreck, how could we have signed her up for this?! She was riding a frickin bull. This girl I've grown to love was going to ride a bull! Well I mean she says she was pretty good at it when she was younger. I guess I should trust her I was brought out of my thoughts by the train whistle, "Austin, Texas Ladies and Gents!" She was tapping her foot next to me, Maya got up an started tapping her foot again. Biting her lip and running a hand through her golden locks every now and then, "Maya it's gonna be ok. I know you're nervous but it's gonna be ok." She flashed me a smile before turning back around. She continued to tap her foot as we waited in line for our luggage.

"You know it's not good to have a bad foot when you ride a bull." I whispered into her ear and she smirked back at me. "Yeah? And when did you become an expert?" We both giggled Maya was up next, she grabbed her luggage and then grabbed mine before I could reach it. I pretended to pout, "I can carry mine miss." She laughed as she started walking away with my luggage, "Come on peaches at least let me carry my bag!" She shook her head and continued to march away. I sighed as I followed after her. We went to her pappi joes and had some fun talking and laughing about some fetus Maya stories.

The night couldn't of passed any slower, I tossed and turned in my bed. I know I'm not riding the bull but I'm scared for her, I don't wanna see her get hurt. When morning finally came Maya came into my room to wake me up. She had a plaid shirt with her hair wavy like it normally is and some skinny jeans. I pretended to be asleep to see what she would do. She jumped beside me, "Wake up sleepy head! It's time to go!" I groaned in response, biting my lip trying not to laugh. "Come on silly!" She kept bouncing on the bed, "Five more minutes.." She chuckled and turned me so I was on my back. She straddled my hips and I swallowed a lump in my throat. She then tickled at my sides and I squirmed trying to get out of her reach. "Noooooo!!! Mayaaaa!!" She laughed at me, "You up now?" She placed her hands on my sides, "Yes now lets go!" She moved off of me and left the room with a wink. I quickly got
Dressed in whatever I grabbed from my bag first. I walked out and Lucas, Maya, Farkle, and Zay turned toward me. Maya's jaw dropped, I walked over and closed it for her before grabbing her hand and leading everyone out of the house. Once we were out of the house she led us to the pin, "This is tombstone." Lucas looked terrified, I stayed calm for Maya's sake. But she seemed pretty calm too, Farkle and Zay just nodded and went to get some food. I stood there watching him buck around his pin, Maya and Lucas left, "Now you listen mister. Maya is gonna ride you and she's gonna master you. If you hurt her I swear I will hunt you down." Tombstone just snorted and carried on what he was last doing.