Cheater?

The Matthews Family and their daughters girlfriend were going to an upstate ski lodge called Sun Mountain for the weekend to take a break for nature. That's not exactly how it went down though. Riley and Maya were looking for some nice lovey-Dovey time to be alone and enjoy sweet kisses in nature. But as Mr. Matthews said it would it wasn't at all just fun times in nature. As Riley was getting off the bus she tripped, "Crap, that really hurt!" Of course her girlfriend who was behind her was the first one to help her, "Hey honey, it's gonna be ok. It's just you're ankle, I think you might of rolled it babe. Do you want me to kiss it?" Riley immediately shook her head, blush spreading across her face. Maya helped her up and into the lodge, being careful as to not hurt her girlfriend Maya picked her up and carried her up to their room.

"Hey Riles I'm gonna go get some ice and wrap for your ankle I'll be back ok?" The brunette nodded and Maya kissed her forehead before leaving to get stuff to help her out. While down stairs she informed Mr. Matthews and then proceeded back upstairs. Maya gently grabbed Riley's ankle, "Where does it hurt the most?" Riley pointed to a spot on the side of her ankle, "Hey babe this might hurt a little so let me know if it does." Maya took Riley's ankle in her hand and kiss where Riley had pointed to where it hurt the most, Maya took the wrap in her hands and rolled it across Riley's smooth skin, as she did it the second time Riley cried out in pain, "OW! Sorry Peaches just continue." Riley said with a pained expression. Maya kissed the spot again and finished wrapping Riley's ankle up, "I'm gonna tape this ice to where it hurts ok? The pressure might hurt for a little bit so grab something if you have to." Riley nodded and squeezed a pillow tight as a couple tears rolled down her cheeks when Maya moved her ankle to prop it up, "Thank you Maya... It just hurts so much."

The blonde nodded and took Riley's face in her hands and kissed her tears away before kissing her lips, "Anything for you Riles." Maya repositioned herself and wrapped her arms around Riley as Riley cuddled into her chest. It wasn't soon after that Topanga said that Maya had to go on the Nature walk with them, it took a lot of convincing but Maya finally agreed, "Hey peaches, can you carry me down stairs so I can look out the window?" Maya nodded and carried her girlfriend downstairs. Maya kissed her head and headed out on an adventure. Riley enjoyed the nice nature scene, but there was kinda an issue because there was a boy there. Now that doesn't seem big but this boy was staring at Riley, no drooling, it was down right creepy and if Riley hadn't of hurt her ankle she would've ran upstairs.

  It seemed like forever before Maya finally returned since she caught the boy staring. Riley decided to ignore it and not tell Maya. Riley convinced Maya to stay in the window with her since it was almost night anyway and she loved to see the light snow falling. Riley drifted off to sleep around midnight and was awoken by a cold breeze. Maya had just gotten up to go do somethings in their room but Riley didn't know that and was immediately scared by Maya's lack of presence.

Her breathing got heavier as she felt hot breath on her neck, next thing she knew there was tape on her mouth and she was being picked up. Riley was too groggy to realize what was happening as the boy who she caught earlier carried her up the stairs. She tried to kick but it was no good the boy threw her on the bed and shut the door behind him. He pinned Riley's hands down and took off her clothes while she fought the best she could but it was no use. He lowered his pants and began to rape her, when she fought he slapped her. He groaned as Riley cried.

  Maya heard loud noises moans one of them sounding like Riley's, anger clouding her thoughts she ran downstairs to check on her but she wasn't there she ran to each door becoming more and more angry. On of them was unlocked and she could hear the noises the loudest. She threw the door open to see her Riley cheating on her, Maya's heart broke and she felt tears brim her eyes. Riley had tears too and didn't seem okay, but Maya let her emotions cloud judgement and she slammed the door behind her startling the guy. Maya grabbed some stuff from her room and ran out the front of the ski lodge into the forest behind it which was covered in fresh falling blankets of snow.

Riley seized her opportunity as the guy paused to kick him where the sun don't shine. He crumpled over as Riley ran out of the room to her own and she put some quick clothes on forgetting a jacket and she ran after Maya. "MAYA PLEASE!!" Riley said having to slow a bit because of her ankle, "WHY?? YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST WANTED TO BREAK MY HEART!! MR MATTHEWS  WAS RIGHT! NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM HERE!!" Maya also slowed because of her breath giving Riley a painful opportunity to close the gap. Once Maya realized she was slowing she put in all she had left and ran, leaving a freezing Riley behind her. Riley tried to run faster but it just hurt her more, soon enough her ankle gave out and she let out a piercing sharp cry of pain. Riley lied there in that position in the snow freezing and trying her best to cry out for Maya.

Maya ducked and sat behind a tree fiddling with her fingers for a bit until she figured Riley went back to the lodge. She walked back to ready to face anyone yet as she heard a soft cry come from where she last saw Riley. The anger was gonna and concern filled Maya's eyes as she followed the sound, she reached the spot. She dusted a layer of snow off of Riley and picked her up gently taking off her coat to try to warm her freezing body up. She ran back to the lodge and sat her in front of the fire place in their room and she took off her soaking wet clothes and called an ambulance and the Matthews. It took a sec before Riley opened her eyes slightly, "Maya I'm so sorry, I wasn't cheating on you! He took me from the window. And he.... R-r..." Maya looked at Riley concerned and began drying her off. "Shhh it's okay. I knew something was wrong it's just I was so upset at the chance you were cheating, I'm sorry you did nothing wrong. It's gonna be ok."  But as she put her girlfriends warmest clothes on Riley shut her eyes and her breathing slowed.

Thankfully an Ambulance and the police arrived, the ambulance wheeled Riley away so fast Maya couldn't keep up, the police arrested the boy. The Matthews and Maya got in their car and drove to the hospital, Topanga sat next to Cory cuddling into his side crying and Maya sat across the waiting room sobbing. When the first arrived they had been told to wait here, the only thing that they'd heard was that Riley was way colder than anyone should ever be and there was a chance she could... Well die. Maya had been pretty quiet but then she went from shushed crying to full body racking sobs. Cory and Topanga went to the other side and embraced her, "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!" Maya screamed, "I-if I hadn't of just assumed she wouldn't of ran after me and she wouldn't be in this position!!" Cory and Topanga shook their heads and embraced the girl tighter, "No, it's no ones fault except for that boys, he hurt her and it's his fault." That kinda quieted Maya and a nurse came in, "Hello. I'm assuming you're all here for Ms Matthews?" They all looked up and nodded getting up and walking to her.

"Well I'm sorry but you can't all go in, she is very fragile right now and she can only have one visitor." Maya hated how the girl had the guts to call he baby fragile, she knew she was hurt but she was never fragile Riley was the toughest person she knew. Maya was also upset that she wouldn't get to see her tonight because she knew Cory would want to go. But much to her surprise Cory and Topanga pushed her forward and stepped back, Maya looked at them in shock but followed the nurse to her babies room.

Maya entered her room and as soon as she saw Riley tears brimmed her eyes. There were about 5 machines hooked up to her and her leg in a cast. Maya walked over to her side holding her hand and kissing it. As the night progressed to morning Riley woke up and her temperature was normal so the took the machines away, "I love you so much Riles, I'm sorry." Maya said when Riley woke up, "It's okay babe just never leave me." Riley said as Maya pulled her into a kiss. "Never." They left that hospital that day and headed home with smiles planted on their faces.

Ok sorry this had some mature content in it but I'm sorry I promise I'm gonna stay away from it in the future. Also updates will be slower now because school started up again. Hope you liked it but also just wanted to say thank you for reading this, this is the most popular book I've ever published. So thank you and see you later.