Rings

It was May, the time of Maya's birthday was approaching and Riley cooked up a plan for her girlfriend. Yes girlfriend. The two had been dating since Riley announced her feelings for her best friend in freshman year of High School.

"Maya, will you go on a date with me for your birthday tonight?" Riley questioned, "Of course Love, whatever you want." the shared a short kiss before Riley headed out of the room so she could verify everything. What the Blonde didnt know about her date is that her life would change for the better that night. Once Riley verified the plan she walked into the room back to her lover, "You know Riley... we are 25 and 24, we're adults we could do a little something....." Maya smirked and Riley shook her head, "Nope, after the date maybe but not now. I don't want you sore on our date."

Maya smiled, "Oh Riles what am I going to do about you?" Riley snuggled into Maya's safe arms, "Love me." Maya smiled down at her girlfriend, "Already more than anything."

-date-

The brunette covered Maya's eyes and lead her to her reserved seat at the lodge which was Maya's favorite place to eat, "You did not Riles! This place is so expensive!" Riley nodded, "I know, but your worth it babe." Maya blushed, "After this we are gonna have some fun, then go to my parents house so you can open presents with family." Maya grabbed Riley's hand, "I love you , you know that right? Because you're the best. You really didnt have to do all this, it's amazing I love it already."

"Riley I'm so full.... That was soooo good.." Maya groaned rubbing her tummy, when Maya did that all Riley could think about was how maybe if she was lucky one day Maya would rub her stomach because they had a baby growing inside, "Maya it's too cute when you rub your stomach. Because then all I can think about is how one day you might have a baby growing in there and I might be the luckiest person alive if I'm still there with you." Maya 'awwwwed' and the Riley paid as the girls left for some fun.

Riley led Maya to her secret place. She had never told anyone about it before, "Riley... It's amazing.. this is gorgeous." Maya stood there in awe, "This is where I do my secret thinking, Now lets head over to the area I set up earlier." Maya nodded and Riley led her to a Big heart blanket surrounded by rose pedals behind a large rock formation. "Ooh Romantic.." Maya said smirking. the Blonde sat on the blanket and patted her lap queuing for her girlfriend to sit there.

Maya pulled Riley closer to her and connected their lips keeping her hands respectively on Riley's waist. The blonde slipped her tongue in the Brunettes mouth and Riley tangled her hands in Maya's golden locks.
Maya slid her hands under Riley's shirt and moved them all over her torso to wherever seemed fit. Maya removed her lips from Riley's and moved them to her neck and she Egan to suck where she seemed fit, Riley moaned before realizing she might get a hickey, then pushed her off, "Ok as much as I liked that, and my god did I like that its getting late and we need to head to my parents house." Maya grumbled but got up and grabbed the blanket as the girls headed to their last stop.

"Hiya girls!" Topanga smiled looking between Riley and Maya, she noticed a hickey on Riley's neck and pulled her into the bathroom before her husband could see. "Riley! That was close your father could of seen your neck!" Topanga said as she started covering up the hickey with make up, "Dang it Maya you're too fast at this now a days. But this gives us a good time to talk alone because I wanted to warn you for all the emotions you might feel when I give her my last gift." Topanga stopped, "Im going to ask her to marry me." Topanga stopped and then hugged her daughter nodding, "There you go, no where to be seen." The mom and daughter walked into the living room to be greeted by Maya and Cory, "Let's get you your presents!" Riley said while wrapping an arm around her girlfriend.

Maya had about 10 presents, "Awww guys this is too much! I can't accept this!" Riley looked at Maya, "Please we owe you for making our lives so much better!" Maya sighed and took the first box in her hand and opening it The Matthews had got her a couple amazing outfits, "Aww these are adorable! Thank you." that was all she said until she started opening her gifts from Riley, the first one was a blanket that said 'Our Secret Blanket' Maya was sure she knew what it meant but then Riley whispered in her ear, "No one but us gets to know what goes on in the room when it's with us." Maya kissed Riley and moved on to the next one.

This one was a box of chocolates with a note that said, 'You've stolen my Heart Hart.' Maya smiled and kissed her girlfriends cheek before grabbing the next one. Riley stopped her for a second, "Maya before you open this I just want you to know that I love you so much. You're one of those people that has an amazing affect on me, you've done so much for me and everyone around you, I am in love with you Maya Penelope Hart." Maya kissed her girlfriend passionately and opened the last box, inside were two pillow cases that said Her Miss, Maya smiled, "Now turn them over."

Riley said getting down on one knee, the other side said, Her Mrs. "Maya Penelope Hart will you make me the happiest person alive and Marry me? Because Id love to spend the rest of our lives together." Maya was crying and so was Topanga as she cuddled into Cory's side. Maya jumped up and down before pulling Riley into a hug, "I wouldn't have it any other way Love." Riley slid the ring onto her finger.

After a chat with the parents the girls went back home with the presents. When they got inside Maya dropped everything and pulled her fiancé into the bedroom and onto the bed, "Now where were we?" Maya said with a smirk, "I don't know. Show me peaches." Riley said innocently, "Oh you know how just how to get to me babe." They both smirked this time and continued where they left off, the rest of the night was a blur full of love and passion.