Numbers

Is there ever someone you're forbidden to love but you do it anyway because they are just your world without even trying? That's Maya and Riley, world says they are forbidden but Maya being a natural rebel was the first to defy that rule. She saw Riley and thought we was beautiful. No. Gorgeous. But as they grew to know one another Maya fell in love with the brunette.

Riley as predicted was last to break the rules being a good natured goody two shoes. Of course she thought Maya was just stunning when they first met but Riley was dating Lucas. The brunette never really loved him, she just did as everyone told her, "Date Lucas, if you let him go date another guy. Don't date girls. It's just wrong." Riley continued to date Lucas but while getting to know the rare side of her favorite blonde.

Any feelings for Lucas she could have possibly had were thrown out the window. Suddenly she wanted to break the rules, she didnt want to live in the trap of society nowadays. So she let herself be clumsy and she fell like she always did but this time when she fell there were arms there to catch her.

Much to Riley's surprise Maya didnt drop her, she caught her with so much care Riley knew she would never have with anyone else. Then came the hiding.

It was always the hardest part of their relationship, shoving each other off when their parents would walk in, fighting the urge to kiss and hold hands every time they saw each other.

But that was all made up in janitors closets and in Riley's room when no one was home, in stolen kisses in the middle of the night, in the sweet cuddles, and in the warm embrace of one another.

That was in the early days. When you were told that love was man and woman, that love was not to be expressed romantically to the same gender, that Riley and Maya were wrong.

But no matter what happened in the past present or future Maya and Riley knew that it was the world that was wrong not them. But in 2015 when the Gay marriage equality rights came into play they saw the future. Not some high advanced group of people all relying on technology. But a place where people were accepted and loved.

A place where Riley and Maya was right, a place where they could get married and everyone would be happy, a place they knew was bound to come.

This made them very happy so Maya sought out to friends and family trying to find the perfect way to remind Riley of her love. So they worked on a plan, it was perfect.

6 months, that's how long it was after the planning in which Maya was satisfied with her plan. She worked during the night sneaking out of the house to set it up night after night. Riley was her everything she needed it to be perfect. Almost a week later she was finished and she lead Riley to the location after an amazing dinner.

Riley was astonished to say the least, Maya had set up a perfect outdoor area, twinkle lights covered each tree like a soft blanket. Candles lit the pathway to Maya standing beside a stool.

Riley sat on the stool and Maya intertwined their fingers. Maya pulled Riley into a quick kiss before saying this, "Riley you are my all. I believe that we were meant to go through hell when we began our journey. We are still on this journey but consider this a pit stop to make us better. I cannot count with everything I have the number of times I've tasted those sweet lips, or how many times we've said I love you, or how many times I've thought in my head how lucky I am to have you, such an amazing person as my girlfriend. But I can't be your girlfriend anymore, because I want to be your wife. Will you Marry me Riley Matthews?" That moment is forever preserved in time, her words forever imprinted in our minds.

Riley nodded crying, the ring was slipped on and they kissed, making history.

After the wedding things were going great not that many people were hating on them and the world was at peace. Until the night of September 18th, where an armed man by the name of Charlie Dungas entered through the window while the women peacefully slept. He proceeded to murder Riley Hart leaving Maya in suffering and pain.

But it doesn't stop there. Riley pressed a kiss on Maya's neck right before she took her last breath, when Maya could no longer feel her loves warm breath she woke. But she wasnt covered in grief and suffering, she smiled and said these 6 words, "We have reached our destination Riles." Charlie stood at the windowsill observing what he had done.

Charlie later said Maya turned back to Riley and kissed her forehead before pressing herself into Riley where the knife was. Charlie turned himself in 2 minutes after the murder, the police arrived and when they began to separate the bodies they noticed that the girls had a smile upon their faces.

They worlds most adored couple was 'lost' that night, but to us who remember and they who read this book we know they were not lost. They had simply reached their destination.

I put down the book and wiped the tears from my eyes grabbing the Flowers from the bench and placing it over their grave. out of them all it was the only bundle of roses to represent my name to my parents. The parents that taught the world how to love, the parents I never got to know, the parents Ill miss my entire life.

(A/N please don't hate me for writing this ok I cried so hard when I was writing it. I thought it was adorable but sad, I know the ending is crap I'm sorry. Im sorry for passing the feels along. but yeah hope you enjoy. next one should be happy.)