chapter 3

zoro pov

i was woken up by the dense smell of sex in the room. i scratched my head. i had ended up falling asleep when i got back to the hotel. i looked at the clock, 6:32 pm. i sighed. i sat up. i heard ace's snoring in the other bed. i looked over. i got up as fast as i could. i didn't believe my eyes. i looked closer. yeah. it was definitely mark. he was out cold on top of ace. the covers only covered their waists and legs. i could see that he fell asleep right in between his legs. i had mixed feelings about this. im happy that ace got laid after 2 years of holding out and im happy that mark is gay but im pissed that they fucked in our hotel room. i mean seriously?!?! like i wasn't sleeping in the other bed. they must have been quiet because i didn't hear them at all. i walked out the room and down the hall to luffy law's room. i knocked. it was cracked open. i just walked in. i closed the door. i walked into their room. they were passed out fully clothed in the same bed. i hit luffy on the leg. he snorted and hugged law's head tighter. i hit him again. his legs tightened around his waist. i sighed. i walked into the bathroom and got a cup of water. i walked over to them. i poured it right on his fucking face. he jumped up, knocking law right out the bed. "what the?!" he wiped his eyes. "what the fuck did you guys do to mark?" i could feel the frustration building. "well...sanji invited him for drinks to forget about...you know. he came and had one drink. just one. dude was drunk as fuck. like dazed and confused. i figured this would be the opportune time to find out his sexuality," he sat up in the bed. law got up and climbed back in the bed. he laid on luffy's lap and was out again. "so..." i wanted more. "well....before we could go through with the plan, he just up and made out with ace. just out of now where. just pulled him into a kiss. i had to admit. it was totally hot. he was about to snap out of it when ace kinda just took him. just took him right out the door. i didn't see where they went," he said. he laid back down on the bed. law groaned and pulled him down into a cuddle. "apparently they fucked in our hotel room," i said flatly. luffy literally jumped out the bed. law groaned as he was pushed out the bed again. "THEY DID WHAT!!!" he got up and grabbed my shirt. he shook me. "I WANT TO KNOW DETAILS!!!" he yelled. i pried his grip off me and pushed him on the bed. i took a seat on the chair next to his bed. i leaned back. luffy was bouncing up and down on the bed. "i don't know what happened. i was sleep the whole time. i woke up to the smell of sex and ace's snoring. i looked over and surprise!! naked mark and ace out cold in his bed," i explained. "who was..." he asked. "looked like it was mark. he was out cold between ace's legs," i said. his eyes widened in shock. "i thought ace was..." he started. "yeah. under normal circumstances he would be but not this time," i said. law climbed back in bed and grabbed luffy's waist and pulled him to his chest. he grunted and dozed back off. "babe...mark fucked ace earlier," luffy said flatly. his eyes shot open. "that's what im saying!" he whispered. law grumbled something. "he doesn't know. he only woke up to see mark between ace's legs out cold," he said. i sighed. at least this room smelled fine. i laid back. my stomach grumbled. i was super hungry. "im....im super hungry," whispered luffy. " me too," i said. he turned over in law's embrace to look at me. "wanna go get something to eat?" he asked. "shit. i got like 15 bucks left from the taxi money," i said. he shrugged. "looks like McDonalds it is," he got up. law grabbed his waist and pulled him back. "im just going to get some thing to eat....you got some money?" law just grumbled something. luffy reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. he pulled out a crisp 20. he put the wallet back in law's pocket. he leaned down and pecked his lips. law grunted. luffy smiled and kissed him. he rolled law over on his back and straddled him. the made out for while. i saw luffy start to take off law's shirt. i cleared my throat. luffy looked back at me. "sorry. i forgot you don't get this," he giggled. he pecked law again and got up. he put on his sandals. law grunted and rolled over. i heard his snoring. i got up and followed luffy out the room.