chapter 7

reader pov

i ended up waking up by accident this morning. i don't have anything really planned for today. just another day at the park with the guys. i tried to get out the bed. a weight was holding me down. i looked over to see a head of silver hair laying next to me. smoker was laying face down on the pillow next to me. he was facing away but still had a leg across my torso. he was laying right on my arm. i sighed. i shook him. he groaned. i shook him harder. he choked and looked at me. "the fuck you want?" he whispered. "why are you still here? i told you to be in nami's bed before she woke up," i said. he grunted. he looked at the clock. "she wont be up for at least two more hours," he looked away and laid back down. "and what will she say when she feels the bed and its cold?" i said. he grunted. "im tired. i want to sleep," he shifted on top of me. his leg tightened on my waist. his arm went across my chest. "you aren't susposed to be here," i said flatly. he grunted. i started getting out the bed. he grunted and pulled me back in. he straddled me and buried his face back in my neck. "umm...can i get out of my own bed?" i said. all i got was snoring in return. i looked at the clock, 7:02 am. he was right. she wont be up before 9 am. i rolled over on top of him. he groaned. "damn man. cant you see in trying to sleep! stop fucking moving," he grunted. he grabbed my neck and pulled me down. he fell back asleep with me between his legs. he wont let me take a shower or anything. i got a text on my phone.

sanji: we should go to breakfast

me: sure. when

sanji: like....11 or something

me: let me know where

sanji: k

a few minutes later.

sanji: i did some searching and found a good spot called baratie. we should all get together and walk over there

me: is it walking distance

sanji: like a mile

me: if it doesn't rain or anything im down for it

sanji: i checked the forecast. sunny all day

me: when we gonna meet up

sanji: like 9:30

me: cool

i tried to get up again. yeah. smoker still wont let me go. i sighed. looks like im stuck here for a while.

meanwhile....

zoro pov

"come on man. get up," ace just groaned at me. i had got a text that we were all heading out to breakfast this morning and i was trying to get ace to get up. i looked at the clock, 8:54 am. i sighed. "if you don't get a move on, we will be late again," i said. another groan. i had been trying for the past 20 minutes to wake him up. i had had enough. "i had heard that we were going to a nudist breakfast bar today," i said. he opened his eyes. he just rolled over. "you fucking liar. mark would never agree to that," he said. "it was actually his idea according to sanji," i lied. he looked at me. i put on a straight face. his eyes widened. he jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. its kinda sad actually. it goes to show how horny this guy is. i mean come on. he got some a little over a week ago and he jumps on the opportunity to get some again. im the one who is holding out. im single but by no means ready to mingle. the only person who even shows interest in me is sanji and its over between us. the guy i like seems to only want to be friends no matter how many times i practically throw myself at him. well....i don't really throw myself at him but you know what i mean. its no secret that i like him. that has been made painfully obvious on like the first day i met the guy. man im pathetic. ace finally came out the bathroom and was struggling to put on his clothes. "come on man. we gotta go!" he put on his flip flops and ran out the door. i sighed and followed him.